1. Officers of DRBT Section assisted the IO of to arrest the 12 wanted accd. Persons in C/W Nandigram PS Case NO. 282/07, dt. 19/11/07, U/S 147/148/149/367/368/364 IPC & 25/27 Arms act & 9 B I E Act, adding section 302/201/120B IPC
2. Haringhata PS Case No. 50/10 Dated 11/03/2010 u/s 302/201 IPC.The case was undetected since last one year. One Somnath Bose (57) of 8 Biswoash Kosh Lane PS- Shyampukur, Kolkata -3 was murdered by strangulation by some unknown miscreants and the dead body was found near Bidhan Chandra Krishi Farm, PS- Haringhata, Nadia . The case was recently detected and all three miscreants who were directly involved behind this murder have been arrested and they confessed their guilt. On 02/01/2012 SOG Officers & men arrested another co-accused Tanushree Das ( nee Ghosh) (32 years) w/o Sougata Das , d/o Tarun Kanti Ghosh of 33 D Durga Charan Mukherjee Street, PS Shyampukur Kolkata -03. was arrested from her residence at Shyampukur PS area. She gave her statement u/s 164 Cr. P.C. implicating role of her and other accused persons behind the incident. The conspiracy became crystal clear.
3. On 25/10/2011 one Shrabanya Mondal (14 yrs.) S/o Lt. Kunja Bihari Mondal of Vill- Melok, PS- Bagnan, Dist- Howrah was reported missing by his father. The missing information was diarised vide Bagnan PS GDE No 36/ 11 dt. 31/10/2011. He was missing from Anandamarg High School, Pundak, Ps- Joipur, Dist- Purulia. In due course of time, one Biral Ch. Mondal, Grandfather of the missing subject lodged a missing file at MPB, CID vide file No 57-2011/4/M(20) dt. 29/12/2011. All informative actions had been taken as per Supreme Court Guide Line 2002. MPB, CID and MPB also contacted Sri Promod Kulkarni of a NGO named SATHI at Bangalore- 560021. Mr. Kulkarni informed MPB, CID on 10/01/2012 regarding the missing subject after comparing the photograph sent by MPB, CID in their website i.e. email@example.com earlier. Accordingly, Sri Biral Ch. Mondal and other relatives they went to Bangalore with a letter of acquaintance. On 31/01/2012, they received the missing subject from Director, SATHI organization, Bangalore. This is a good performance by MPB, CID resulting successful recovery of Shrabanya Mondal to hand over him to his family after filling a ‘R’ form.
4.One Karan Pattanayak of 16 yrs. S/o Lt. Trinath Pattanayek of 27 Dharmatala Lane, PS- Uttarpara, Dist- Hooghly was reportedly missing on and form 21/01/2012. This missing information was noted in Barrackpore PS GDE NO 1060 dt. 23/01/12 followed by opening MPB, File no 58-2012/5/M(2) dt. 24/01/2012 at MPB, CID, West Bengal. On the basis of the missing information, all concern actions had been taken by MPB, CID, by telecasting the photograph in Doordarshan. His photograph was published in print media on 31/01/2012. In course of enquiry, messages related to unidentified dead bodies were searched received from various PSs. One unidentified dead body was matched with the missing information in respect of wearing apparels i.e. white full pant, yellow shirt and coat mentioned in the descriptive roll given in the police intramail originated by North port Police Station (Kolkata Police). The house inmates of Karan Pattanayek identified the dead body at North Port PS vide North Port PS Inquest no. 82/12 dt 26/01/2012 at death certificate no 462/26/01/2112. His dead body was found in the river Ganges within the jurisdiction of North Port Police Station (Kolkata Police ) S.I. Subir Ghosh Moulick made all out effort in tracing the missing person . This is a praise worthy performance done by MPB, CID.
5. Raina PS Case No. 140/10 dated 15.11.10 u/s 395/412 IPC. 05 accused persons have been convicted in this case by the Ld. ADSJ, Fast Track, 1st Court Burdwan. Accused Sk Sukur, Sk Munna, Krishna Bagdi, Sirajul Haque Mondal have been convicted u/s 395/412 IPC and Bhagirathi Singh is convicted u/s 412 IPC and all of them were sentenced for 8 years rigorous imprisonment and fine of Rs 10,000/ each.
6. Sealdah GRP Case No.2 Dated 03/01/2012 u/s 363/366B/369/323/120B IPC.
On 08/01/2012, officers of AHTU,CID,WB under the leadership of Inspectr Smt. Sarbari Bhattacharya , O/C AHTU recovered one child from J P Nagar, Uttar Pradesh and arrested 6 human traffickers from Tughlakabad Ext, New Delhi and recovered 3 ( three) victim girls from New Delhi and also recovered 3 bullets from the possession of the traffickers.
7. On 05/01/2012 officers and men of Hooghly DD, CID, WB held raid at Bharat Rolls Industries Limited at Jagannathpur PS Dankuni and arrested accused persons namely
1. Rabindra Singh (43) s/o Bishnu Deo Singh of 47 R K road, rishra, PS Serampore.2. Oli Md. Sk (37) s/o Lt Abdul Aziz Sk of Maheshpur Dakshinpara, PS-Memari, Burdwan, District- Burdwan
3. Pradip kumar Chatterjee s/o Suresh Chandra Chatteerjee of 37 GT Road, PS- Serampur, hooghly and seized two (2) DBBL Guns , 3 SBBL guns and 19 rounds .12 bore live cartridges and 1 rd. ammunition from their possession.
8. Baishnabnagar PS Case No. 05/12 Dated 02/01/2012 u/s 489B/489C/120B IPC & 25(i)(a)/27 Arms Act. On 02/01/2012 at 17;30 hrs in pursuance of secret information, officers of SOG,CID, West Bengal with co-operation of BSF, Malda and NIA, Delhi held a raid at PTS More and recovered
a) 05 Pcs improvised 9 MM Pistol ,
b) 10 Pcs of magazine of 9MM Pistol
c) 54 Rounds of 7.65 mm ammunitions
d) Rs.2,00,000/- FICN ( 344 Pcs Rs.500/- denomination) and (28 Pcs Rs. 1000/- denomination)
and arrested six (6) accused persons namely Barkat Ali, Ziaul Haque, Sariful Islam, Samsuddin Sk @ Guju, Sariful islam and Nesh Md.
9. Officers of DRBT Section, CID, West Bengal held a raid on 27/02/2012 at Baishnabghata Lane , Naktala, Kolkata -47 and arrested a notorious criminal Kalam Sardar (33) s/o Lt Hasem Sardar of Madhya Belgachhi, PS- Baruipur, District – South 24 Parganas , A/P C/O Anjan Ghosh of Shantisudha Apartment , 4A/8 Baishnabghata Bye Lane, PO- Naktala, Kolkata-700 047 in c/w Sonarpur GRPS Case No. 02/11 Dated 05/01/2011 u/s 379/411 IPC ( CID controlled case) . They wonderfully executed the long pending warrant against him.
10. On 03-02-2012 One mother with her daughter was reported missing from Baranagar as reported by Partha Sarathi Sen husband of the missing subject. This refers to Baranagar PS GDE No. 349 dt. 08-02-2012. Following this information MPB CID West Bengal File No. 58-2012/1A/F (13) dt. 10-02-12 was opened. All informative actions has been taken as per guide line of Supreme Court 2002. From secret information her location was traced under Faridpur PS, Durgapur, Burdwan. Accordingly persuasion was made by MPB CID through O/C Faridpur PS and finally she has been recovered from Bangalpara rented house under faridpur PS. This is a good work and the lady has been restored to her husband.
11. On 27-01-12 One missing girl (16) of Subhash Polli South, PS – Dankuni, Hoohgly, was reported Missing on her way to school and cooching classes. This refers to Dankuni PS GDE No. 1487 dt. 27-01-2012 and MPB CID File No. 58-2012 /%/F (2) dt. 02-02-12 was opened. From Secret information her location was traced at UP PILBHIT District. Accordingly her uncle went to PILVIT and contacted police counterpart of PILVIT District along with the copy of searching memo issued by MPB CID vide Org. No. 55/MPB dt. 02-02-12 in respect to Sneha Shaw. Lastly, dhe was recovered on 03-02-12 at 6 PM from PILVIT Village with the help of local police. She returned to her house on 03-02-2012.
12. One marrued girl (28 Yrs.) of Vill – Shimulia, PO – Bhimeswari, PS – Bhagabanpur, Dist – Purba Medinipur was reported missing by her father. This refers to Mohanpur PS (Purba Medinipur) GDE No. 101 dt. 04-02-12 and CID, West Bengal Missing File No. 58-2012/7A/F (1) dt. 17-02-12.All informative actions has been taken as per guide line of Supreme Court 2002. From Secret information her location was traced under New Hotel, Mayapur Iscon Main gate, PS - Nabadwip. Accordingly persuasion was made by MPB CID through O/C Nabawip PS and O/C Mohanpur PS and finally she has been recovered from Kousalya under Kharagpur PS. This is a good work and the lady has been restored to her husband.
13. On 08-02-12 one Surajit Panjal S/o Sailendra Nath Panjal was reported missing on his way to his office CMC SDF Building. He is resident of 166 Budge Budge Dharmatala Road, PO + PS Budge Budge, Dist – South 24-Parganas. This refers to EC, PS GDE No. 1032 dt. 28-01-12 and CID West Bengal Missing File No. 58-2012/1/M(9) Dt 08-02-12.All informative actions has been taken as per guide line of Supreme Court 2002. During enquiry it has been assessed that he drew cash from Bhubaneswar, Axix Bank ATM counter on 10-02-12. A fax message was sent to the Deputy Inspector General of Police, CID, Orissa on 16-02-12 to look into the matter. Finally with the help of CID Orissa, the missing subject was recovered on 19-02-12. This is praise worthy of MPB, CID.
14. On 14.03.2012 a raid was conducted by officers and force of Howrah DD, CID, WB and they arrested one accused person namely Ataur Rahaman Molla @ Atabur Rahaman Molla (51) s/o-Lt.Abdul Sattar Molla of Tehatta, Budulpara, PS- Ulubaria, Dist- Howrah A/P-59, s.k- Mistri Road, Rajib Gandhi Nagar, P.S- Antop hill, Mumbai-37 who was the prime suspect in c/w Amta PS- Case No. 255/2010 dt. 27.09.2010 u/s-302/201 IPC.
15. On 13.03.2012 a team of Barasat DD, CID, WB arrested one accused namely Amir Gazi (38) s/o-Lt. Dukhe Gazi of Konanagar, PS-Hasnabad, Dist- North 24 parganas in c/w- Deganga PS-Case No. 315 dt. 13.06.2011 u/s-302/120B/34 IPC and 25/27 Arms Act.
16. On 12.03.2012 Accd. Naba Kumar Roy (42) s/o- Lt. Nemai Ch. Roy of Mirzapur Natunpally, PS+Dist- Burdwan and Accd. Mantu Ghosh (40) s/o- Tinkari Ghosh of Mirzapur Korapara, PS+Dist- Burdwan were Arrested by Homicide Cell, CID, WB in c/w Burdwan PS. Case No. 135/2012 dt. 22/02/2012 u/s 147/148/149/341/506/302 IPC and also they seized 05 mobile sets.
17. On 29/3/2012 the Ld. Addl.Dist. Session Judge, Paschim Medinipur passed an order for sentence to regerious imprisonment(RI) of (i) Satyendra Sing, (ii) Sailendra Singh & (iii) Dhananjoy Singh all of Baniapur, Saren, Chapra, Bihar in c/w Jhargram GRPS Case No. 05/2005 dated 8/7/2005 u/s 395/412/400/419/120B IPC, ST No. 33(5)06. This case was investigated by CID WB.
18. On 24/3/2012 SOG CID WB staff with the help of Murshidabad DD held raid at Padampur area under PS.Jiaganj, Murshidabad and arrested 02 accused namely (i) Satyajit Mondal s/o Madan Mondal of Kulidiar Chand Mondalpara, PS.Farakka, (ii) Mithun Mondal s/o Lt. Narayan Mondal of Rajarampur, PS.Lalgola and seized FICN Rs. 99,500/- ( 49pcs x 1000/- & 101pcs x 500/- ) from their possession. This refers to Jiaganj PS Case No. 49 Dated 24/03/2012 u/s 489B/489C/120B IPC.
19. On 24/03/2012 the officers and men of MTS, CID WB held raid and recovered 5 Ten Wheeler Trucks and 2 Four Wheelers and arrested four accused persons in c/w Khardah PS c/no 207 dt 24/3/2012 u/s 379/413/411/414/468/471/34 IPC.
20. One married woman. of Kupars, PS.Ranaghat, Nadia reported to has been missing from her residence along with her minor daughter since 6/2/2012 and this refers to MPB, CID WB File No. 58-2012/2/F(4) dt. 24/2/2012. On 07/3/2012 by joint combination of Meerut Police and CID West Bengal she has been recovered from Brahampuri, Meerut, Kaveri Bazar and handed over to her father.
21. Jibantala PS c/no 223 dt 31/3/12 u/s 302/120B/34 IPC & 25/27 Arms Act. On 19/04/2012, SOG officers arrested on 19/04/2012 a veteran criminal namely Majid Zamadar (38), s/o Rahamat Zamadar, Vill-South Homra, PO-Nagartala, PS-Jibantala, Dist-South 24-Pgs .
22. One Krishna Ch Roy (72) s/o Lt Bijoy Krishna Roy of 10M Nazir Lane, PS Watganj, Kolkata was reported missing from Howrah GRPS area on 4/4/12. This refers to Howrah GRPS PS GDE No. 254 dt 4/4/12 and CID West Bengal Missing File No – 58-2012/16/M(1) dt 5/4/12.. OC MPB action taken and arrange to trace out the missing person and finally on 8/4/12 at 8:30 hrs the missing subject was traced from Howrah CTC Bus Stand area.
23. One lady was missing on 05/04/2012 .This refers to MPB File No 58-2012/1/F (31) dt 5/4/12 has been opened. All informative actions has been taken from this section as per Supreme Court guide line 2002. From secret information, location of he her was traced and finally she had been recovered from Baharampur PS area. This is a good work and the lady has been restored to her parents.
24. Chapra PS case no 184112 dated 28.04.2012 uls 25(i)(a)/35 Arms Act and 489B1489C IPC. On 28.04.2012 at 14.30 hrs acting on source information a raid was held at Barobaliadanga near Part Basic Primary School under PS Chapra Dist- Nadia by the team of Officers of SOG Cell & SCU Cell jointly and they arrested the accused persons namely (i) Kajal Sk (40) S/o Lt Ancharul Sk of Padmamala (GP-Pipragachi) PS-Cliapra Dist- Nadia ii) Mafizul Gayen (27) S/O Bakkar Gayen of Lakkhirnala (GP-Fulkalmi) PS-Chapra Dist-Nadia iii)Razzak Biswas (50) Slo-Lt Mochalem Biswas of Kalyandaha (GP-Pipragachi) Dist- Nadia and recovered.
(i) One improvised Single barrel , about l0 mm bore, having six chamber, gun measuring about 20 inches in length diagonally with wooden butt, firing pin, trigger etc. and about 3 inchs length iron made handle is fitted on the barrel of the gun.
ii) Total six numbers of Fake Indian Currency notes of denomination of Rs
500 amounting to Rs 3000. SL no (1) & (2) from the possession of accused Kajal Sk.
iii) One improvised detachable single barrel iron made gun measuring about 40 inches in length and 20 mm in bore with wooden butt, trigger, firing pin etc which was recovered from the possession of accused Mafizul Gayen.
iv) One round of 12 mm bore ammunition made of Indian Ordnance Factory, KF 93,12 mark is engraved on the base of the ammunition which was recovered from the possession of accused Razzak Biswas (.)
25. Conviction- Jhargram GRPS c/no 05 dated 08/07/05 u/s 395/412/400/419/120B IPC.On 08/07/05 a sum of Rs 99 lacks were looted by unknown miscreats from Gitanjali Express. The case was controlled by CID, WB. Inspector Partha Mazumdar (SOG ) was the IO of the case and total 8 persons arrested in this case. Among them District Session Judge 1st Court Paschim Medinipur passed an Order on 29/03/12 for conviction of 4 accused as mentioned below:
1) Pankoj Singh “ Mannu – RI for 10 years and fixed Rs 10,000/- and
2) Satendra Singh, 3) Sailendra Singh & Dhananjoy Singh RI for life conviction
26. During investigation of Baranagar PS Case No. 553/11 dated 19.12.11 u/s 381/34 IPC added section 408/120B/411 IPC , a team of CID officers went sent to Assam to secure arrest of the FIR name accused person Chandar Das @ Chandra Das (41 yrs) s/o Nirapada Das of vill – Rajduwar, PS – Mazgaon, District – Kamrup, Guwahati, Assam and 25, Sadhin Pally, PO – Sinthee, PS – Baranagar, Kolkata 700050, A/P – H/O Sri Kameswar Borah of Dimaruguri, Kalibari Path, PS – Sadar Nagaon, District – Nagaon, Assam. The CID, WB team had been there at a stretch for ten days and arrested the above noted accused person and recovered 256.830 gms stolen gold and Rs. 66,400/- cash as sell proceed of the stolen gold. The above noted accused person was taken into police remand for seven (7) days and in pursuance of his statement , two accused persons namely (1) Kartick Paramanik (27 yrs) s/o Sri Rabindranath Paramanik of vill – Krishnachak, PO – Dhurkhali, PS – Udaynarayanpur, District – Howrah, A/P – c/o Jyotsna Das, 8 No., Nabin Chandra Das Road, PO – Noapara, PS – Baranagar, Kolkata – 700090 and (2) Biswajit Das (40 yrs) s/o Haripada Das of c/o Jhantu Das of 23/6, A.K Mukherjee Road, PS – Baranagar, Kolkata – 700090, A/P – c/o Nitya Ranjan Dey of 79, Sadhin Pally, PS – Baranagar, Kolkata 700050, have been arrested.
27. Baruipur PS case no. 36/12 dated 10/01/2012 U/s 363/366 IPC. On 10/01/2012 at 12.05hrs one M Fakir submitted a written complaint before I/C Baruipur PS to the effect is that his sister was living in the residence of K Mandal at Kalikapur PS Sonarpur as tenant. He failed to contact with her sister over phone and then he enquired into the matter and came to know that K Mandal was living with her sister at Belegachi, Bedberia PS Baruipur. Subsequently he along with his three associates kidnapped the lady with ulterior motive. His sister informed one of her brothers that her life was in danger and after that they could not contact with her sister till the date. Therefore, the complainant suspected that his sister might have been kidnapped by Afchar Gaji, Serina Bibi, Kuddus Mandal, Jalal Halder. On the basis of the complaint of the complainant, I/C Baruipur PS started the above noted case. Baruipur PS Police arrested one of the accused persons but could not recover the victim lady. Subsequently CID WB assumed the Control of investigation of the case. On 30.05.2012 at about 2.00 hrs a team of CID, West Bengal headed by Inspector Sarbani Bhattacharjee organised joint raid at Baruipur area with the District Police and got success to secure the arrest of two accused persons namely (1) Roich Ali Gazi (50 yrs) and (2) Khoteja Bibi (46yrs). After arrest, both the accused persons were thoroughly interrogated. Accused Roich Ali Gazi confessed his guilt that he had murdered the victim lady and buried the body under ground. Theareafter, according to the statement of the PC accused Roich Ali Gazi, the CID team under leadership of Lady Inspector Sarbari Bhattacharjee was able to recover the dead body of victim lady from Baruipur.
28. One lady of Vill – Kalinpur Santipara, PO – Sri Pally, PS – Burdwan, Dist – Burdwan was reported missing from her in-laws house on 03-04-10. This refers to Burdwan PS GDE No. 1133 dt. 12-04-10 and MPB CID West Bengal File No. 58-2012/06/F (04) dt. 17-03-12 was opened. All informative actions has been taken as per guide line of Supreme Court 2002. From secret information her location was traced at Siliguri PS area. Accordingly persuasion was made by MPB CID through O/C Siliguri PS and finally she has been recovered on 02-05-12.
29. On 06-02-2012 One lady of Vill Belgharia Nandannagar 5 No. Sudarshan Pally, PO – Nnadannagar, PS – Belgharia, Dist – North 24-Pgs. was reported missing from her residence. This refers to Belgharia PS GDE No. 119 dt. 23-02-2012. Following this information MPB CID West Bengal File No. 58-2012/1A/F (23) dt. 12-03-12 was opened. All informative actions has been taken as per guide line of Supreme Court 2002. It came to know that the missing lady was residing at Village – Basera under Mawkyrwat PS. From secret information her location was traced under Mawkyrwat PS, Assam. Accordingly persuasion was made by MPB CID through O/C Mawkyrwat PS and finally she has been recovered from the place of Gosain Coal Export.
30. One lady of G.T. Road, PO – Baidyabati, PS – Sreerampur, Dist – Hooghly was reported missing from her house on 16-04-12. This refers to Srerampur PS GDE No. 1197 dt. 16-04-12 and MPB CID West Bengal File No. 58-2012/05/F (08) dt. 19-04-12 was opened. All informative actions has been taken as per guide line of Supreme Court 2002. Information received from reliable source that the missing lady again married with one person of Kokjhar, BTAD, Dist – Mukhigaon, Assam. From secret information, her location was traced at Faridabad area, Hariyana. Accordingly persuasion was made by MPB CID through SHO/ SP Faridabad, Dist Hariyana and finally she was recovered on 05-05-12.
31. On 10/01/2012 at 12.05hrs one Mojam Fakir submitted a written complaint before I/C Baruipur PS to the effect is that his sister was living in the residence of Kuddus Mandal at Kalikapur PS Sonarpur as tenant and when he failed to contact with her sister over phone he enquired into the matter and came to know that Kuddus Mandal was living with her sister at Belegachi, Bedberia PS Baruipur. Subsequently he along with his three associates kidnapped the lady with ulterior motive. His sister informed one of her brother that her life in danger and after that they could not contact with her sister till the date. Therefore, the complainant was in suspicious mind that his sister might have been kidnapped by Afchar Gaji, Serina Bibi, Kuddus Mandal, Jalal Halder. On the basis of the complaint of the complainant the I/C Baruipur PS started the above noted case,and endorsed to SI- Shibnath Bagchi for its investigation. IO visited PO , draw the rough sketch map ,recorded statement of the witnesses ,arrested one of the accused person but could not recovered the victim lady. Subsequently CID WB assumed the Control of investigation. This refers to Baruipur PS case no. 36/12 dated 10/01/2012 U/s 363/366 IPC.
On 30.05.2012 at about 2.00hrs a raid was conducted jointly with the District Police in the leadership of Inspr. Sarbari Bhattacharjee along with a team of CID West Bengal at Baruipur area. Holding raid at the house of Roich Ali Gazi both (1) Roich Ali Gazi (50yrs) and (2) Khoteja Bibi (46yrs) were arrested. After arrest both the accused persons were thoroughly interrogated and accused Roich Ali Gazi confessed his guilt that he had murdered the victim and buried the body under ground thereafter. Accordingly both the accused persons were forwarded to Ld. Court, Baruipur with a prayer for 7 (Seven) days’ police remand of Roich Ali Gazi.
32. Baranagar PS Case No. 553/11 dated 19.12.11 u/s 381/34 IPC added section 408/120B/411 IPC. During investigation of this case a team sent to Assam province to secure arrest the FIR name accused Chandar Das @ Chandra Das (41 yrs) s/o Nirapada Das of vill – Rajduwar, PS – Mazgaon, District – Kamrup, Guwahati, Assam and 25, Sadhin Pally, PO – Sinthee, PS – Baranagar, Kolkata 700050, A/P – H/O Sri Kameswar Borah of Dimaruguri, Kalibari Path, PS – Sadar Nagaon, District – Nagaon, Assam the CID, WB team had been there at a stretch for ten days and secure arrest the above noted accused and recovered 256.830 gms stolen gold and Rs. 66,400 cash as sell proceed of the stolen gold. The above accused person taken police remand for seven (7) days and in pursuance of his statement another to confederates namely (1) Kartick Paramanik (27 yrs) s/o Sri Rabindranath Paramanik of vill – Krishnachak, PO – Dhurkhali, PS – Udaynarayanpur, District – Howrah, A/P – c/o Jyotsna Das, 8 No., Nabin Chandra Das Road, PO – Noapara, PS – Baranagar, Kolkata – 700090 and (2) Biswajit Das (40 yrs) s/o Haripada Das of c/o Jhantu Das of 23/6, A.K Mukherjee Road, PS – Baranagar, Kolkata – 700090, A/P – c/o Nitya Ranjan Dey of 79, Sadhin Pally, PS – Baranagar, Kolkata 700050. Bholanath Dey (35 yrs) s/o Late Adhir Kumar Dey of 135/1A, Ramlal Agarwala Lane, Kolkata 700050, PS Baranagar, 24 Parganas (North), arrested on 07/06/12 in persons of the statement of th accused persons.
33. On 2010 One Koustav Sarkar S/o Lalit Chandra Sarkar of Vill- Parbatipur , PO – Pritinagar, PS –Ranaghat, Dist – Nadia was reported missing from his residence for destination Dubai. This refers to Ranaghat PS GDE No. 119 dt. 23/04/2010. Following this information MPB CID West Bengal File No. 58-2012/2/M (15) dt. 9-06-12 was opened. All informative actions has been taken as per guide line of Supreme Court 2002. Information received from reliable source and also search mail user ID, IP address located at Gurgaon, Hariyana that the missing person Koustav Sarkar has residing Lilac block-A1,flat no 36,sector-49,Gurgaon,Hariyana and worked at AA Autotech Pvt. Ltd,sector-5,IMT Mensure, plot no 157-158,Gurgaon,Hariyana as a employee since 2011. From secret information, his location was traced at Subashchak PS, Gurgaon .Accordingly persuasion was made on 12/6/2012 at night by MPB CID through O/C Cyber crime, finally he has been recovered from the place of Gurgaon sector-49 in presence of his mother and wife. This is a good work and best achieved of MPB and he has been restored to his mother.
34.The investigation of Sadaipur PS Case No. 74/08 dt. 12.11.08 u/s 302/376(g) /120B/34 IPC & 25/27/35 Arms Act was assumed control. Inspector Shri A.S.Pahari, O/C Homicide Squad, CID, West Bengal investigated the case. The I/O took extreme efforts and detected the same with strong evidences. Charge Sheet was submitted in stipulated period and custodial trail was commenced from 26.10.09 to 26.07. in the Ld. Court of District & Session Judge, Birbhum and on 29.07.11 the Ld court passed the judgment against four accused in which death sentence was given to the accused persons namely a) Kiriti Pal b) Siddique Mia and c) Mustaque Mia for commission of offence u/s 302 IPC and also sentenced to life imprisonment of same accused persons for the offence u/s 376(2) (g) IPC with Rs.5,000/- as fine. Further sentence for 3 years imprisonment was given to accused Kiriti, Siddique and Mustaque for the offence u/s 25(i)(a)(b) Arms Act. Accused Durga Sutradhar, Kiriti Pal, Siddique Mia & Mustaque Mia were sentenced for life imprisonment for the offence u/s 120B I.P.C.
35. On 27/07/2011 Officers of AHTU CID, West Bengal arrested one accused person namely Rakesh Mondal @ Rakesur of Susinanpur, PS Lalbag, Dist. Murshidabad from Kalyan East, PS Koleshwadi, PS Maharashtra in c/w Shyampur PS Case No. 228/11 dt. 17/07/11 u/s 363/366A/120B IPC and on the same day the AHTU officers also recovered the victim girl of Susinanpur, PS Lalbag, Dist. Murshidabad from Kalyan East, PS Koleshwadi, PS Maharashtra.
36.On 27/07/2011 Officers of AHTU CID, West Bengal arrested one accused person namely Tushar Raj s/o Prasunna Raj of Rajmatia, PS Paschim Medinipur in c/w Canning PS Case No. 45 dt. 30/01/2010 u/s 363/366/120B IPC (CID assisting case) from PS Datan area , District Paschim Medinipur and on the same day the AHTU officers also recovered the victim girl of PO + PS Canning, South 24 Prgs. from from PS - Datan area , District - Paschim Medinipur
37. On 08/07/2011 in pursuance of a secret information , Inspector Shri Abhas Nandi O/C SOG,CID alongwith force conducted raids at various places in the district of Bankura and secured arrest of another two accused persons namely 1) Swapan Mahanto @ Lulu (25) s/o Gokul Mahanta of Chandkuri PS Taldangra, Bankura and 2) Indrajit Paul @ Gorachand (30) s/o Balaram Paul of Village- Biborda, PS Taldangra , Bankura in c/w Chapra PS Case No. 54 dated 05/02/2011 u/s 384/420/506/120B/34 IPC. On interrogation the above noted accused persons confessed that they along with other associates are operating one racket behind one coaching centre namely ( Maa Tara Coaching Centre) and collected huge money for extorting and cheated the candidates of different government jobs of Defence & Police.
38. On 03/07/2011 Officers of AHTU CID, West Bengal arrested two accused persons namely a) Riktarani Shit W/O Pradyut Shit of Dakshin Laksminarayanpur, PS Pathar Pratima, South 24 Prgs & b) Subhasish Shit @ Naru @ Kiran S/O Pradyut Shit of Dakshin Laksminarayanpur, PS Pathar Pratima, South 24 Prgs in c/w Haringhata PS Case No.302 dt. 21.6.11 u/s 363/366A IPC and recovered the victim girl of Haringhata area under PS: Haringhata, Nadia on 02/07/2011.
39. On 18/5/11 one Jayanta Sanfui s/o Pradip Sanfui was reported missing from H/o Sukesh Sahoo of Vill Purba Debipur PS Maipith Coastal Dist South 24 Pgs on 18/05/11 at about 0700 hrs for attending private tuition, but not yet returned. Joyanta Sanfui aged 13 yrs was staying at the house of Sukesh Sahoo as a paying guest for academic reasons. Sukesh Sahoo use to compel missing Jayanta Sanfui to do menial domestic work forcefully against his will. This act on the part of Sukesh Sahoo caused serious mental said back in the mind of Jayanta Sanfui and he left the house for unknown destination. Accordingly Probodh Sanfui S/o Lt. K.M.Sanfui of Deulbari PS Kultali Dist South 24 Pgs. and lodged a GD vide GDE No 560/11 Dt. 19/05/11. On the basis of the GDE no. MPB, CID Missing File No. 57-2011/1/M(44) dt. 25/5/11 was opened. All informative action i.e broadcasting through A.I.R, telecasting through Doordarshan and requisition for publication the photographs of the missing subject in daily leading newspaper was done and same has been uploaded with photographs to NIC Portal for circulating the same as per guide line of Hon’ble Supreme Court 2002. In addition to this posters with the photograph and descriptive roll of missing subject were pasted at various conspicuous places of Rly. Stn. Bus stand etc. On 12/7/11 one local tea stall service boy identified the missing subject on perusing the poster and found him at the H/o Jahirul s/o Jaiuddin of nearby village of Mollickpore R/S. Finally that tea stall boy collected the phone no. cunningly from the pocket of Jayanta Sanfui and informed Probodh Sanfui of the where about of Jayanta Sanfui finally Probodh Sanfui went to Mallickpore on 14/7/11 and got the missing boy Jayanta Sanfui. This is a good work done by MPB, CID and important approach by officers of MPB, CID succeeded in recover of the missing subject.
40.On 9.6.11 one boy named Krishna Shaw S/O Ajoy Shaw aged about 16 yrs was reported missing from Bhadreswar. Accordingly MPB File No. 57-2011/4/M/(80) dt. 22.06.11 was started following Bhadreswar PS GDE NO. 1010 dt.10.06.2011. All informative actions have been taken as per Supreme Court guideline 2002. On 18.7.2011 one Suman Kundu of Uchalan Gram Panchaye t under Maadhabdihi P.S., Dist. Burdwan informed over phone regarding recovery of a boy aged about 16 yrs. The boy failed to disclose his address or identity except his nick name ‘Raju’ According the officers of MPB collected the photograph of the body from Uchalan G.P.through e-mail and compared the photograph with missing file by using MCTP, and the photograph matched with photograph of Krishna Shaw (Raju). Finally, the boy is recovered from Uchalan G.P. by Madhabdihi Police Station and handed over to his father Baijnath Shaw. This work is done with ultimate perseverance and continuous effort by MPB CID.
41. Shri D Banik submitted a written statement that his wife and children disappeared from her matrimonial house on 28.6.2011. In this regard a missing file has been opened vide No. 57-2011/1/F(63) dt. 12.7.2011 and all informative action i.e. Telecasting through Electronics media and publications through print media sent through Director & cultural affairs , Writers Buildings , Kolkata vide No. 6491/MPB dt. 13.7.2011 as well as the tower location of mobile phone of the missing subject was searched on 13.s7.2011 for actual location of the missing subject. From secret information location of missing subjects were ascertained at Kolaghat for 15 days with a person and after that she went to Ramnagore under East Midnapore District and stayed with one Show Family for another 10 days. Ramnagore Police was asked to visit the house to trace out the lady. But on 18.7.2011 the missing subject along with her two kids came to her mother’s house .at Behala Begorekhal.
42. On 08/07/2011, in pursuance of secret information, Shri Swapan Kumar Halder, O/C DRBT Cell alongwith other officers and men of CID, held a raid at EEDF Bus Stand under Jadavpur PS and arrested two accused persons namely 1) Golenoor Mondal (38 years) s/o Lt Rahul Amin Mondal of village Bhagail Laxmidanga, PS- Murarai, Birbhum and 2) Mahadeb Shaw (49 years) s/o Shri Tulu Shaw of 5 No. Gokul Boral Street, Muchipara, Kolkata -12 and seized two idols from their possession. This refers to Jadavpur PS Case No. 406/2011 dt. 08/07/2011 u/s 379/411/413/414 IPC
43. On 30/06/2011 evening, officers and men of DRBT section, CID, West Bengal held a raid at Jalapai - Uchakhali Road under Bishnupur PS area with the help of staff of Bishnupur PS (South 24 Parganas) area and arrested two accused persons namely a) Hannan Mondal (29 years) s/o Ismail Mondal of Koabati, PS- Kultali , South 24 Parganas and b) Alauddin Sk ( 29 years) s/o Azit Ali Sk of 1 No. Dighir Par, 4 No. Naskarpara, PS- Kultali, South 24 Parganas and seized three (3) improvised pipeguns and six (6) rounds of ammunitions from their possession. This refers to Bishnupur (South 24 Parganas) Case No. 593/2011 dt. 30/06/2011 u/s 25/27/35 Arms Act.
44. The fact of the case in brief is that one Sk Jabbar Ali of Bagnan area lodged a written complaint through court to the effect that the marriage of his daughter solemnized under Muslim custom with one Sk Firoj on 12.10.2009. Since marriage she was subjected to mental and physical torture by her in-laws on the pretext of Rs 20,000/- additional to 4 bhori of gold. Rs. 20,000/- and other gifts which had already been provided on the day of marriage. Subsequently, on 13.06.2010 his daughter ran up to her father and stated that she had been brutally tortured along with filthy languages by all the five FIR named accused persons including her husband. As a result on 14.06.10 at about 9.00 hrs the mother of victim girl went to her in-law’s house, but couldn’t find her. On being asked the in-laws of Victim Girl could not give her whereabouts properly and humiliated her mother. Since then the VG is untraced. On 13.07.2012 a team of CID W.B. in the leadership of Inspr. Sarbari Bhattacharjee, O/C A.H.T.U along with district police force and lady police personnel conducted a raid at the house of Mortaza Begum and could manage to secure arrest of Mortaza Begum (45 years) w/o Fazlur Rahaman of Adra, PO Bangalpur, PS Bagnan, Dist Howrah Rural who also happens to be the sister of Firoja Begum, mother-in-law of the victim lady. The team took the accused in PC for 5 days, and the team hold raid in several places, Bagnan PS area for arresting the principle accused Firoj. Though Firoj was not arrested by the team, but IO could able to collect some valuable information for further investigation of the case. This refers to Bagnan PS Case No 316 Dated 24/08/2010 u/s 498A/364 IPC & 3/4 DP Act.
45. The control of investigation of Gurap PS Case No 57/12 Dated 11/07/2012 u/s 302/201/34 IPC was assumed by C.I.D., West Bengal detailing Inspr Sarbari Bhattacharya to guide the investigation of the case. Investigation of the case has been entrusted to S.I. Joybroto Ganguly of AHTU,CID,WB. After assumption of investigation on 17/07/12, Inspr Sarbari Bhattacharya along with I.O. and CID team examined the PC accused persons and during examination the accused persons confessed that the dead bodies of Ranjana Debi and Sumita Paswan has been buried by them at the banks of Damodar at Jamalpur, under District Burdwan. On that day instant Inspr. Sarbari Bhattacharya O/C AHTU CID WB along with I/O of the case and PC accused accompanied with local Police rushed to the spot i.e. banks of river Damodar at 1 No. Ballykhal under Jamalpur P.S., Dist.- Burdwan and in presence of Executive Magistrate PC accused showed the exact location where they buried the dead bodies. CID team exhumed one decomposed dead body of a female, identified by the accused person as that of Ranjana Debi and some bones /skull from the spot. I.O. forwarded those to Burdwan Medical College and Hospital for P.M. examination on the date. The I.O. also held raid on 18/07/12 and arrested the absconding accused Shyamal Ghosh (36) s/o Lt. Prakash Chandra Ghosh of Vill- Khajurdaho Bhabanipur, P.S.- Gurap, Dist.- Hooghly. The P.M. examination over the dead bodies will be conducted by Dr. Paritosh Majumder on 19/07/2012 and obtained the Post Mortem report as well.
46. Bally PS case no 310/12 dt-15.04.12 U/S 394/302 IPC. Gist of the Case; On 15.04.12 at 06.15 hrs one Aftab Alam S/o Sk.Jelani of 5/2/H/44 Bhukaliash road PS – Ekbalpur, Kol – 23 lodged a written complaint at Bally PS to the effect that On 13.04.12 one tanker bearing registration No-.W.B-11A-7304 loaded with 24.180 MT refine palm Oil valued RS-1521406 /- started from Holdia Adani Wilmer Ltd for transportation to Ratanlal Rabindra Kumar”204Maharshi Debendra Road Kol-6. He is the owner of the Transport Hind Enterprise. The consignments were transported through this transport. Accordingly on 13.04.12 at 20.30 hrs the said truck started from Holdia Adani Wilmer Ltd for dispatching the consignment to its destination. But on 15.04.12 at about 00.00 hrs the dead body of the driver of the said tanker was recovered at Bally Toll Plaza under Bally PS , Howrah inside the cabin of the said tanker with a strangulation mark on his neck. At that time the Khalashi was not found inside the tanker and the said tanker was found in empty condition. Over this issue on the written complaint of one Aftab Alam the instant case was stated and as per endorsement SI Sabirul Lasker of Bally PS was investigating the case.
On 21.08.2012 at 01 .45 hrs, in pursuance of a secret information Inspr. Sujoy Banerjee, SI A K Saha , WC-T 252 Sudipta Mahakul all of Rly& Highway Crime Cell, CID,WB held a a raid program at Budge Budge Ps area district South 24 Parganas and arrested accused Gopal Ghosh S/o Kartick Ch. Ghosh of Bangla Area PS – Maheshtala Dist – South 24 Pgs.
47. Jagachha PS Case No. 315 Dated 05/11/2009 u/s 489B/489C/120B IPC.
Following a pre-negotiation at Omorpur, Murshidabad , a gang of FICN exchangers had been trapped on 05/11/2009 at around 12:35 hrs at Garpa Crossing (Taherpur) under PS Jagachha, Howrah by the officers and men of SOG,CID, West Bengal and recovered Rs.94000/- Indian Currency Notess of Denomination of Rs.1000/- & Rs.500/- suspected to be faked and one motor cycle from accused persons namely Mikhail Sk (19) s/o Lt Monirul Sk of village – Jod Biswanathpur , PO- Khamda, PS- Raghunathganj, District- Murshidabad and 2) Goutam Mondal (22) s/o Malin Mondal of vill Narukhakichar PO- Khamda PS- Raghunathganj, District-Murshidabad 3) Ratan Mondal (24) s/o Kokil Mondal of Narukhakichar PO-Khamda PS- Raghunathganj, District-Murshidabad . They were arrested. IO of the case was Inspector Shri Kroshnendu Ghosh Dostidar of SOG. Judgement Order was passed on 29/08/2012 in which Ld. Judge sentenced three years with Rigorous Imprisonment to two accused persons Goutam Mondal and Ratan Mondal.
48. One victim girl has been recovered in c/w Entally PS (MPS/DD) Case No. 181/90 dated 09-09-1990 u/s 366/114 IPC. On 11-09-12 IO SI Sunil Thapa of A.H.T.U, CID W.B. contacted with Shri K Mukerjee residing at Tallygunge PS area, PO Kalighat Kolkata-26 and disclosed that one person namely P. Mondal had information about the missing VG. Upon this information IO contacted with said P. Mondal and he told IO that he had information relating VG and asked him to come at Sonarpore Railway Station. Accordingly IO along with father of VG, , ASI Samir Kundu of A.H.T.U,CID W.B. then proceeded to Sonarpore Railwasy station and met with Pradip Mondal . There he disclosed the address of the VG and of the person namely Harihar Mondal who had rescued the VG at that time from Dhamua Railway Station. From there IO then along with the same accompanying party proceeded to Mograhat PS and submitted prayer for local police assistance vide Mograhat PS GD Entry No 903 dt 15.9.12. Than CID team along with father of the VG and local police personnel reached the house of H. Mondal at Salkia Bazar PS Mograhat and came to know that he found VG from Dhamua Railway Station about 22 years back. During examination he accepted the above fact relating to VG who later brought the VG to his house after finding no guardians or any persons related to VG. He further stated that VG is now married and is now staying there with her husband since marriage. Accordingly IO along with H. Mondal, father of the VG and accompanying police personnel visited the house of her husband at Chokparan Kantakhali and there found both and her husband . Father of VG and VG interacted with each other and thereafter it is revealed that VG has stated. After considering all these facts revealed from conversation and physical features of the VG which has a resemblance of her mother , then the father identified his daughter. IO SI Sunil Thapa also examined VG in presence of her father and female members of the locality where the VG stated that being a child of only four at the time of missing she could barely recollect the past IO along with entire party reached the same PS and gave the entire information to the PS vide Mograhat PS GD entry No 907 dt 15. 9. 12.
49. One Girl of , Salt Lake Sector –I, Kolkata-64. Po-C.C. Block, PS- Bidhann Nagar North PS Dist- North 24 Pgs. was reported missing from her residence on 12/08/2012. This refers to Bidhan Nagar Nort PS, Dist – North 24-Pgs. GDE No. 700 dt. 12/08-12 and CID West Bengal Missing File No. 58-2012/ 1A/F (71) dt. 28/08/12. All informative actions had been taken as per Supreme Court Guide line 2002. On 11/09/12 one unknown person informed that one lady was moving aimlessly beside Madhyamgram Railway Station. Accordingly the informant was informed to identify the lady. The lady was kept at Missionary of Charity under Tangra PS. The informant went to the Home and identified his sister on 15/09/2012. This is a good work done by MPB, CID, WB.
50. One girl of Vill+PO – Aushberia, PS – Falta, Dist – South 24-Pgs. was reportedly missing from her residence on 31-08-12. This refers to Falta PS GDE No. 312 Dt. 06-09-12 and CID West Bengal Missing File No. 58-2012/ 01/F (80) dt. 14-09-12. All informative actions had been taken as per Supreme Court Guide line 2002. From secret information location of the Victim Girl was traced out and finally she has been recovered from Behala PS area on 19-09-12. This is a good work by MPB CID.
51. A team of AHTU Cell CID WB arrested one accused namely Masud Ali Mallick in c/w Bagnan PS Case No 316/10 dated 24/08/10 u/s 498A/364 IPC & 3 / 4 DP Act.
52. Baranagar P.S Case No.-458/11 Dt.-17.10.11 u/s-381 IPC. On 17.10.11 One Liton Karmakar S/o Sri Pannalal Karmakar at 19 No SwadinPally. P.S Baranagar Kol-50Lodged a written complaint at Baranagar P.S against one Bholanath Santra to the effect that Liton Karmakar having a business of manufacturing gold jewelry and a shop at the above noted place where Bholanath Santra was a paid staff of the said shop since Feb, 2011. Liton Karmakar used to provid raw gold to Bholanath Santra for manufacturing of gold jewelry time to time. Likewise on 14.10.12 Liton Karmakar handed over 1348gms. Gold to Bholanath Santra through a challan duly signed by him for the purpose of manufacturing gold ornaments. After receiving the said amount of gold olanath Santra left away from Baranagar and didn’tturned up yet. I.O of the case S.I Md.suk Chand of Baranagar P.S On 26.09.12 acting one a source information S.I Krishnendu Ghosh, S.I Sandip Ganguli, WET-36 Goutam Bhattacharjee, WET-70Sourindra Bhattacharjee of S.O.G ,C.I.D,W.B accompanied and assisted the I.O of Baranagar P.S Case No.-458/11dt-17.10.11u/s 381 IPC held raid at Arambag P.S area. Dist Hooghly and arrested the FIR named accused Bholanath Santra and reccoverd 1. 73 Grms. Gold, Cash of Rs-90,000/- and one new Motor Cycle from his Possesion as S.R Property of the case.
52. Judgement Order was passed on 29/09/2012 in which Ld. ADJ 1st Court, Krishnangar Nadia sentenced lifetime imprisonment with RI and Fine Rs.10000/- to one principal accused person Swapan Mondal s/o Gopal Mondal of Rameswarpur , PS- Gangnapur, Nadia . This refers to Bongaon GRPS Case No 29 Dated 30/10/2006 u/s 302/120B/34 IPC & 25(i)(a)/27 Arms Act.
53. Officers and forces of SOG CID WB arrested the following accd. Persons in c/w North Bidhannagar PS Case No. 246/2012 dt. 17/10/2012 u/s 379/411/413/414 IPC, Sec. 25 of the Antiquits and Treasures Act, 1972 (a) Chandan Chakraborty(44) s/o Lt. Anil Chakraborty of AE 23, Salt Lake City, Sector-I, Kol-62, PS.North 24-Parganas (D/A 17/10/2012), (b) Subrata Chowdhury(47) s/o Lt. Amar Kr. Chowdhury of KBC Road Hatkhola, Chandannagar, PS.Chandannagar, Hooghly ( D/A 17/10/2012), (c) Gouri Prasanna Mondal(32) s/o Biswanath Mondal of Vill.Khalisamari, P.O.Nasipur Belagachi, PS. Ranitala, Murshidabad ( D/A 19/10/2012), (d) Sk. Modaswar Ali(37) s/o Lt. Nastar Ali of Vill.Sayadpur, P.O.Nasipur Balagachi, PS.Ranitala, Murshidabad ( D/A 19/10/2012).
54.On 12/10/2012 officers and forces of Hooghly DD, CID WB arrested accd. Bablu Rana s/o Lt. Dhiren Rana of Daulatpur, PS.Arambagh, Hooghly and Tozam Mill Hossain @ Bapi s/o Sk. Golam Chand of Puin, PS.Arambagh in c/w Arambagh PS Case No. 714/2012 dt. 10/10/2012 u/s 25/27 Arms Act. On 10/10/2012 officers and forces of Hooghly DD, CID WB arrested one accd. Namely Rajesh Mondal(21) s/o Lt. Jakir Hossain Mondal of Mainan, PS.Joypur, Dist. Howrah in c/w Tarakeswar PS Case No. 166/2012 dt. 18/9/2012 u/s 379 IPC.
55. One Rana Biswas @ Sukdeb s/o Swapan Biswas of Taherpur F-7, PS.Taherpur, Nadia reported missing from F-14 Taherpur Bazar on 30/01/2012. This refers to Taherpur PS Case no. 189/2012 dt. 18/6/2012 u/s 363/365/34 IPC which was controlled by CID WB. On 08/10/2012 at about 14.30hrs the victim boy Rana Biswas was recovered from Sealdah Station Platform No. 1 and produced him to Ld. ACJM Ranaghat Court and handed over the boy to his mother Jaya Biswas as per order of ACJM Ranaghat Court on 09/10/2012.
56. On 12/10/2012 Officers and forces of AHTU Cell, CID WB rescused one victim girl from Mumbai in c/w Sonarpur PS Case No. 858 dt. 11/11/2011 u/s 365/372/34 IPC.
57. On 01/10/2012 officers and forces of DRBT CID WB arrested accd. Sadan Sardar(28) s/o Sri Bholanath Sardar of Uttar Kaliani, PS.Deganga, North 24-Parganas and Sujit Das(23) @ Babu s/o Sri Santosh Das of Bermayeer Jhup Khali, PS.Sandeshkhali, North 24-Parganas in c/w Santipur PS case No. 757 dt. 14/10/2011 u/s 392/397 IPC, 25/27 Arms Act.
58. On 27/11/12 the officer and force of Diamond Harbour DD, on the basis of source information, held raid and arrested two accused namely Lalchand Lasker @ Gous s/o Lt Khalilur Rahaman Laskar of Uttar Kusum Halder Hat and Estak Ali Laskar s/o Monirul Laskar of Uttar Kusum PS Usthi in c/w Usthi PS C/N 383/12 dated 27/11/12 U/S 25(1)(a)/27/35 Arns Act and recovered fire arms.
59. One girl under PS – Bidhannagar North area , Dist – North 24-Parganas was reported missing from her residence on 16-10-12. This refers to Bidhannagar North PS GDE No. 1018 dt. 16-10-12 and MPB CID West Bengal File No. 58-2012/ 1A/F (84) dt. 01-11-12 was opened. All informative actions has been taken from this section as per Supreme Court guide line 2002. From secret information her location was traced and finally she has been recovered from Sealdah Station area on 04-11-12.
60. One Girl of Vill – Maminpur, PO – Bashirhat, PS – Bashirhat, Dist – North 24-Pgs. was reported missing from her residence on 18-10-12. This refers to Bashirhat PS GDE No. 1242 dt. 19-10-12 and CID West Bengal Missing File No. 58-2012/1A/F (86) Dt. 02-11-12. All informative actions has been taken as per guide line of Supreme Court 2002. In course of enquiry, it has been learnt that the victim lady is now staying at the house of her grandfather. Finally she was recovered from grandfather’s house on 07-11-12.
61. One Kashiram Agardwal (82 Yrs.) S/o Lt. Bhusamal Agarwal of 67, Debai Pukur Road, PO – Hindmotor, PS – Uttarpara, Dist – Hooghly was reported missing from his residence on 03-11-12. This refers to Howrah GRPS PS GDE No. 558 dt. 08-11-12 and CID West Bengal Missing File No. 58-2012/ 06/M (03) dt. 15-11-12. All informative actions had been taken as per Supreme Court Guide line 2002. From secret information his location was tracked in Jharkhand and finally he was recovered on 15-11-12.
62. One Subrata Roy (43) @ Bablu S/O LT. Subhas Ch. Roy of Debigarh, 2 No. Lokenath Appartment, Madhyamgram, Dist – North 24-Pgs. was reported missing from his residence on 17-11-12. This refers to Barasat PS GDE No. 909 dt. 18-11-12 and MPB CID West Bengal File No. 58-2012/ 1A/M (109) dt. 21-11-12 was opened. All informative actions has been taken from MPB Section, CID, WB as per Supreme Court guide line 2002. From secret information her location was tracked and finally she has been recovered from Jhajha PS (Bihar) area on 24-11-12. This is a good work done by MPB CID.
63. Four miscreants entered the office of “Muthoot Finance” with fire arms and looted away cash Rs. 3,79,733 and 176 gold packed consists of Ornaments weighted about 2240.2 gms. two pcs. Gold coins of 8 gms. and 1 ps. 20 gsm and 6 Mobile phones. DRBT officers arrested four accd. persons in this case and one Samsung mobile phone of the Office manager, was recovered as SR property and one Tata Sumo vehicle was seized which was purchased from the booty. This refers to Belghoria PS Case No 322 Dated 14/10/2011 u/s 392 IPC.
64. One Tanweer Sk of 18 yrs. S/o Jahangir Sk of Gowaltohi, PS+ Dist- Murshidabad was reportedly missing on an form 21/8/2011, this missing information was noted in Murshidabad PS GDE NO 1100 dt. 21/08/11 followed by opening of MPB, File no 58-2012/3/M(7) dt. 2/05/2012 at MPB, CID, West Bengal. On the basis of the missing information all concern actions have been taken by MPB, CID, by telecasting the photograph in Doordarshan, and his photograph was published in print media on 9/05/2012. In course of enquiry, searched all probable places and his father collect an information over mobile phone from his son but he did not collect address where his son is staying. From secret information his location was traced at Pune. Accordingly his father went to Pune, Maharastra and the said missing person has been recovered from Pune, Maharastra on 10/12/2012. SI Rudrajit Guha made all out effort in tracing the missing person through Crime branch Pune.
65. On 11-12-12 One girl of Liluah PS area was reported Missing on her way to school. This missing information was diarized in Ghola PS GDE No. 526 Dt. 11-12-12 and a missing file has been opened in MPB CID, File No. 58-2012/4/F (30) Dt. 12-12-12. All informative actions has been taken as per guide line of Supreme Court 2002. From secret information her location was traced at Jalagi Murshidabad. O/C MPB informed it to the guardians of the missing subject and message sne to O/C Jalagi PS vide MPB Org. No. 441/ MPD dt. 26-12-12. Finally the victim girl was recovered and handed over to her parents.
66. One lady of G.T. Road, PO – Salkia, PS – Malipanchghora, Dist – Howrah Rural was reported missing from her house on 17-12-12. This refers to Malipanchghora PS GDE No. 1173 dt. 17-12-12 and CID, West Bengal All informative actions has been taken as per guide line of Supreme Court 2002. From secret information her location was traced under Ghoshpara, Makhla, Uttarpara, Dist – Hooghly. Accordingly persuasion was made by MPB CID through O/C Uttarpara PS and finally she has been recovered and handed over to her son Somnath Barman.
67. On 09/12/2012 at 15:35 hrs , the principal accused Atiful @ Atikul Rahaman Chotu (42 years) s/o Late Sannu @ Chhanu Rahaman of Shahpur, PS- Katra, Mujaffarpur, Bihar and also of 2, Foreshore Road, Shalimar, PS- Shibpur, Howrah was arrested by a team of officers and men of DRBT Section of CID, West Bengal from Shahpur Bazar under Katra PS with the assistance of Katra PS Police Staff in c/w Shalimar GRPS Case No. 16 Dated 11/09/2012 u/s 408/34 IPC adding Section 457/380/411 IPC