1. On 24.11.2008 noon acting on secret source information one idol of Lord Krishna made of Kasti Pathar , costly about Rs. Five Lakhs was recovered from Chand Para Palla road near Shimulia Para under PS Gaighata District-24 Pgs North from the possession of 1. Subhas Chandra Biswas (53) s/o Lt Surendranath Biswas of Shimulia Para PO-Chandpara Bazzar, PS-Gaighata Dist-24 Pgs North 2. Debaprasad Sarkar (39) s/o Lt Ramakanta Sarkar of vill + PO Gobardanga PS-Habra, District-24 Parganas North 3. Ananta Mitra (55) s/o Late Chandra Kranta Mitra of Haidatpur , Gobardanga , PO-Khatura , PS-Habra, District-North 24 Pgs 4. Tarun Ghosh (42) s/o Debranjan Ghosh of vill –Goipur PO-Gobardanga District- 24 Parganas North . It is the information that the idol was illegally smuggled from Bangladesh. This refers to Gaighata PS Case No. 457 dated 24.11.2008 u/s 379/41/413/414 IPC r/w Section 25 of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act 1972 . As per order of Superior SI Pallab Ganguly of SOG CID WB investigating the case and Inspector Sri Samarendra Das is the controlling Inspector of the case. The idol was sent to Archaeological Survey of India, Kolkata Circle and on 02.01.2009 Expert Advisory Committee, archaeological Survey of India, Kolkata declared the idol as Antiquity and also declared that the idol is stone sculpture represnting Venugopal and datable to c.19th century A.D. vide Report No. M-7/4/ANT/08-09 od 07/01/2009.
2. On 25/1/09 leading to the statement of PC accused Ashoke Mondal @ Bukpora Ashoke (45) s/o Lt Satish Mondal @ Paran of Jagatpur, PS Rajarhat, District 24-Pgs (N), Kol-59 a raid was conducted by SOG CID, WB held at the office room of accused Anupam Chowdhury situated in his house having premise no BE-1, Deshbandhu Nagar, Kol-59, PS Baguihati, District North 24-Parganas in c/w Purba Jadavpur PS case no 110 dated 12/11/08 u/s 25(1)(a)(1B)/27 Arms Act r/w Sec, 4 ES Act and following articles were recovered.
1. 40 pcs pouch containing 50 pcs of 7.62 bullets each total 2000 pcs ammunition.
2. 18 boxes containing 35 pcs of 9 mm ammunition each total 630 pcs ammunition.
3. One card board boax containing 370 pcs of 7.72 ammunition
4. One card board box containing 200 pcs of 5.56 ammunitions
5. One card board box containing 35 pcs of 0.22 ammunitions
6. One card board box containing 140 pcs of 0.500 ammunitions
7. 3 pcs of country made one shorter.
8. 3 pcs of gun with wooden butt with magazine.
9. 2 pcs of DBBL gun.
10. 3 pcs of pen gun.
11. one bullet proof jacket
12. 2 post card size photograph
13. one ash colour almirah
14. One hammer and iron instrument (chheney)
Over this Baguihati PS case no 26 dated 26/01/09 u/s 25(1)(a)(1B)/27 Arms Act r/w 120B IPC was registered.
3. On 07/03/2006 at about 08:20 am one unknown dead body found at the embankment of river Mayurakshi near Biplobi Nani Setu under PS Burwan. The person was lying with throat cut injury. On way to Burwan hospital he was expired. Later on it was identified as the dead body of Dr. Jayanta Ghosh. This referred to Burwan PS Case No. 29/2006 dated 07/03/2006 u/s 302/364A/201/34 IPC. Accused Bablu Pal, Raju Mishra, Jagannath Naskar, Swapan Kahar, Somnath Mistri kidnapped Dr. Jayanta Ghosh from his chamber situated at Raja Manindra Chandra Road on 06/03/2006 at about 14:15 hrs with an intention of earning money by ransom. Later on they murdered Dr, Ghosh. During trial the change of kidnapping for ransom, murder, with criminal conspiracy and common intention, disappearance of evidence and possessing and use of illegal fire arms has been well established against the aforesaid accused persons. The accused persons were convicted with Imprisonment for Life u/s 302/364A/120B/201 IPC by Ld.ADSJ FTC –I Court, Kandi, Murshidabad on 21.01.2009. The case was excellently investigated by SI Sougata Ghosh of MTS Section,CID,West Bengal and ended in conviction.
4. On 06-08-06 at 17:00 hrs. one Ujjal Prasant (16 Yrs.) @ Ashutosh Mishra S/o Brijnandan Mishra of 35/1 Kalipur Extension, Haridevpur, PS – Thakurpukur, Kolkata – 700082 was reportedly missing from his house. This refers to Keorapukur TOP GDE No. 219 dt. 07-08-2008. Subsiquently MPB, CID File No. 54-2008/ 1/ M (79) dt. 08-08-2008 was opened. In course of enquiry a tip of secret source information the name of one Sk. Sahabuddin of Sankrapara, Sivajbati Amta, Howrah – 711401 was located. Lastly, by persuing the information Asutosh was traced at Railway Canteen Howrah. This is a good example of pursuation by MPB, CID and panstaking endevour by them yielded the positive result.
5. On 25-01-2004 one Rimpi Dey (20) of Purba Baidyapur, PS – Jagatdal, North 24-Parganas left her residence without informing guardians. Accordingly Jagatdal PS GDE No. 1135 dt. 14-01-2008 was lodged. Subsequently MPB, CID File No. 55-2009 /1A/ F (5) was opened. During enquiry as per secret source information. the girl was recovered from Nimta while moving on a road with Habu @ Rajkumar Singh. Officers of MPB, CID prove extreme professional attitude and restored the missing Rumapa Dey to her father Bijoy Krishna Dey.
6. Abhijit Samanta (21) S/o Hriday Kumar Samanta of 7/ 3 Rabindra Sarani S.N. Pally D/ Zone, Durgapur was reported missing on 03-01-2009. Accordingly GDE No. 101 dt. 04-01-2009 was lodged at Faridpur I/C. In later course of time MPB, CID, File No. 55-2009/ 6/ M (1) dt. 07-01-2009 was opened In course of enquiry from secret source information location of Avijit Samanta) was found at Park Street at 17:45 and on 09-01-09 at Uttar Pradesh. Finally he was found in abnormal condition at DVC Morh, Durgapur. This is a good work done by MPB, CID.
7. CID, West BengalMissing File No. 55-2009/ 17A/ M (1) dt. 29-01-09 was opened over the missing of one Kanailal Chakraborty S/I Lt. Hiranmoy Chakraborty, Radhagobinda Road, Diogboy, Tinsukia Assam after receipt of a petition from one Biswanath Bhattacherjee of Siliguri, Milan Pally since 20-01-09. This has also reference to Siliguri GRPS GDE No. 1362 dt. 20-01-09. All informative actions were taken instantly and side by side the CID team tried to keep contact with various voluntary organizations and Government Homes as the age of missing person 70 years and he is a patient of alzima. He could not remember anything. Subsequently on 30-01-2009 Hive Foundation a voluntary organization of South Kolkata informed us about the whereabouts of Kanailal Chakraborty.
CID, MPB contacted with the family members and took them to Sambhunath Pandit Hospital where the missing person is admitted for treatment for his illness. Both the family members and the missing person identified both of them. For utmost effort and sincerity of MPB Section the missing person have been restored.
8. On 29.1.09 leading to the statement of PC accused 1) Ashoke Mondal @ Bukpora Ashoke (45) s/o Lt Satish Mondal @ Paran of Jagat pur PS Rajarhat , Kolkata -59, Dist North 24 Parganas arrested in c/w Purba Jadavpur PS Case no 110 dt 12.11.08 U/S 25(i)(a)(1b)/27 Arms Act r/w sec 4 ES Act and Baguihati PS case No 26 dt 26.1.09 U/S 25(1)(a)(1B)/27 Arms Act r/w 120B IPC respectively, a valid was held at the residential house of Nemai Das s/o Lt Naren Das situated at 2 No Tarun Sengupta Nagari PS Airport ,District North 24 Parganas and recovered.
i) Nine Packets of Live Cartridges , each PC Contains twenty(20) of Live bullets having arresting in the percussion Cap as (‘SLB 30-6 SPRG”) “ 5.3 mm boxer” in the packet . Total of Cartridges 180 pcs.
ii) Total 120 No of live 8 mm bullet , each bullet contains marketing as “8mm KF “ on its perussion Cap.
iii) To black colour Poly bags without having any level or marking accd. Nemai Das could not be arrested and still absconding.
This refers to Airport PS Case No 18.dt 29.1.09 U/S 25(i)(a)/35 Arms Act.
9. CID, West Bengal Missing File No. 55-2009/5/F (1) dt. 22-01-2009 was opened over the missing of one Smt. Sayantani Mukherjee (Bhattacharya), Age – 26 Yrs. D/o Subharanjan Bhattacharjee, 17A Uttar Pally, PO – Sodepur, PS – Khardah, Dist – North 24-Parganas.
The episode of the missing is that Sayantani was reported to have been missing since 20-01-09 only after three days of her marriage which took place with one Debraj Mukherjee on 16-01-09. After through interrogation the father said that Sayantani has love affairs with one “Rajesh” a Gujrati boy. He is also married. Subsiquently, on a secret source information their location was detected at Delhi. Subsiquently, the parents received phone from Sayantani, the CID then went to Sealdah Station and rescued Sayantani. This is really a good work on the part of CID team.
10. On pursuance of source information on 03/01/2009 a team of Narcotic Cell, CID,WB raided the house of one Kuddush Halsana (42 years) s/o Jahadar Halsona of Baronalda Purbapara, PS Tehatta, District-Nadia and recovered 420 grams of Heroin, 15 kgs of white powder and 2 litres of Acid from his house. Kuddush Halsana was arrested. This refers to Tehatta PS Case No. 5 dated 03/01/2009 u/s 21 (c )/25 NDPS Act.
11. On 12/11/08 about 07:00 hrs the complainant Shri Swapan Mondal s/o Lt. Gadadhar Mondal of Hazrapur, Sadaipur, Birbhum was informed by the local people that one unknown female dead body aged about 35 yrs is lying at Babuibona Jungle in Karamkal Mouza at a distance of about 50 mts from the road. Accordingly the complainant along with others had been to the P.O. and saw the dead body, which was found tied with a Sonajhuri Tree by the saree with marks of several injuries on the forehead, eyes and mouth. The complainant suspected that the unknown female was murdered and dumped at the spot. The complaint was submitted by Shri Swapan Mondal s/o Lt. Gadadhar Mondal of Hazrapur, Sadaipur, Birbhum and Sadaipur (Birbhum) PS c/no 74 dated 12/11/08 u/s 302 IPC was started after registered Sadaipur PS UD c/no 16 dt 12/11/08. Investigation was taken over by CID and the case was detected within a month. Four persons were arrested, two motorcycles, offending shotgun and other evidences were recovered.
12. One minor Asek Hossain (one and half years) s/o Sri Nazrul N.Z Hossain of village Ajangachi, Dist Howrah was reported to be kidnapped by one Momena Khatoon (14/15 years) engaged as maid servant of above Nazmul N.Z Hossain for last 3/4 months. It is also learnt one Asraf (26) of Bangalpur PS Bagan, Howrah is also involved in this incident. The said Asraf though is a maternal brother but appears to be a boy friend of the said maid servant Momena Khatoon. Off late it has been learnt that the said minor boy Asek Hasan has been kept confined at a place at Rourkella. This refers to Joypur Ps case no. 1/09 dated 06.01.09 u/s 363/365/34 IPC. A team of POWC Cell CID, West Bengal consisting of Inspector Kamal Chowdhury, SI S. Thapa w/c 60 Swapan Bhattacharjee, LWC-218 Doli Mondal went to Rourkella and arrested Sk.Asraf Ali (26) s/o Sk. Abu Hossain of Vill: Adra, PS Bagnan, Howrah on 11/1/2009. the accused was handed over to concern PS.
The case has been assisted by CID, West Bengal.
Smt. Sakina Bibi @ Munni mother of the maid servant has been arrested on 06.01.09 but the minor kidnapped boy is still untraced.
13. Tea worth of rupees thirteen lakhs which was scheduled to come to kolkata by truck no. WB33A/3544 on 29/11/08 has been misappropriated by the driver and owner of the truck himself who used false names. On persuasion by Rly. & Highway Crime Cell, C.I.D, the main culprit behind this racket Asif Hassain @ Munna@ Ricky s/o Fakrul Hassain of Jharmui,p.s Champaron(w),Bihar had been arrested from Raxaul and the gang was detected. This refers to Bhaktinagar p.s case no. 1858/08 dt. 10/12/08 u/s 407/34 I.P.C .
14. On the basis of source information, one Anup Gupta s/o Lt. Jagadish Prosad Gupta of 2no. Fakir Phatak Lane,p.s Bally , Howrah was arrested by the officers of Rly. & Highway Crime Cell, CID on 27/01/09 and during interrogation he confessed that he sold out the whole goods i.e 20 MT T.M.T Bar with the help of Driver Alok Maity and others which refered to Kulti p.s case no.10/09 dt. 09/01/09 u/s 407 I.P.C . On persuasion of his statement, one receiver was also arrested and 1.5 MT T.M.T Bar was recovered from Nalhati p.s and the accd persons were handed over to the I.O of the case
15. On 3.2.09 at about 13.00 hrs acting on secret source information, officers of Narcotic Cell,CID,WB, arrested the accd. 1) Haider Ali (30) S/O Anwar Ali of 16, Champa Road , Rishra , Hooghly 2) Raju Sen (25) Ramprosad Sen of 38 Rishra , Nayabasti PS Serampur , Hooghly from Kalikapur Bus stand area PS Purba Jadavpur , South 24 Pgs . A total of 470 gms Heroin and 460 gms of white Heroin were recovered along with other articles including the cash of Rs 2400/- from their possession. This refers to Purba Jadavpur PS Case No 20 dt 3.2.09 U/S 20(C)/29 NDPS Act.
16. On 14.2.09 around 11.05 hrs , Officers and men of CID,West Bengal arrested one Rahaman Mahibur (43) S/o Lt Basiruddin Sk of Mahabbatpur PS Kaliachak ,Dist Malda 2) Kabir Sk (18) S/o Abdul Mannan of Do and 3) Hamidul Haque (31) @ Suren S/o Lt Ajmat Sk of Gherabhagwanpur , PS Baishnabpur , Dist Malda and seized Fake Indian Currency notes of Rs 2,00,000/- ( of denomination 500 x 400.). This refers to Jadavpur PS Case No 95 dt 14.2.09 U/S 489B/489C/120B IPC.
17. On 24/25.2.09 between 01.10 hrs and 02.15 hrs, officers and men of CID, WB arrested one Bijon Sarkar (43) s/o Bisheswar Sarkar of Malanchapara PS Nabadwip and seized 2 kgs 600 gms of Ganja from his possession. This refers to Nabadwip PS Case No 42 dt 25.2.09 U/S 20(b)(ii)/25 Arms Act.On 24.2.09 between 15.05 hrs and 16.15 hrs , officers and men of CID ,WB arrested one Ashutosh Roy s/o Laxmikanta of Rajarmpur , PS Mahisadal 2) Mantu Ghosh 3) Shyamal Jana 4) Mina Santra and 5) Pampa Mistri from Sahib Hotel & Restaurant at Uttar Kashimnagar while they were engaged themselves in cohabiting with each other in lieu of money. This refers to Mahisadal PS case No 34 dt 24.2.09 U/S 363/366/367/34 IPC, & 3/4/5/6/7/9 of the Immoral Traffic Prevention Act.
18. On 24.2.09 between 12.15 hrs , and 13.45 hrs , officers and men of CID, WB arrested 1) Taleb Mondal S/O Lt Abu Bakkar of Patkelpata , PS Bagdah 2) Selim Mondal s/o Rafikul Mondal and 3) Rajua of Jagaddal and seized 2 Pcs of 9MM Pistol , 4 Pcs of revolver ,7 Pcs of pipe gun and 5 round 9MM ammunitions , 9 rounds .32 bore live cartridges . 19 rounds 8 M M live cartridges from their possession. This refers to Bagdah PS case No 80 dt 24.2.09 U/S 25(i)(a)(b)/27/35 Arms Act.
19. Khairasole PS Case No. 12 dated 13.03.2009 u/s 17( C)/18(B) NDPS Act. On 13/03/2009 in between 17:45 hrs and 18:30 hrs acting upon a secret source information a team of Narcotic Cell ,CID , West Bengal held raid at Panchra Mohr under Khairasole PS and arrested one Haridas Gope @ Laln Gope (19) s/o Benimadhab Gope of Amajole , PS-Khairasole and recovered 13 kgs of Opium valued about 10 Lakhs and one mobile phone from his possession .
20. On 20.03.2009 night a team of Narcotic Cell ,CID,WB held raid in the house of Krishna Mondal (32) s/o Lt Nabakumar Mondal of Dhawapara Dakshin Mathpara, PS-Tehatta , Nadia and arrested Krishna Mondal and seized 200 grams Heroin , 800 grams Opium from his possession. This refers to Tehatta PS Case No. 157 dated 20.03.2009 u/s 21/17 NDPS Act.
21. On 31.03.2009 Ld. Addl. District & Session Judge-( FTC-I) , Ranaghat, Nadia convicted the following four accused persons guilty persons for imprisonment for life with fine of Rs.5000/- against each in c/w Dhantala PS c/no 32 dt 6/2/03 u/s 396/354/ 376(2g)/412/120B IPC & 25/27 Arms Act. The case was investigated by CID, West Bengal. 1) Kurban Ali Mondal 2) Lodhai Sardar 3) Pute Sardar 4) Chimu Sardar For section 376 IPC against Lodhai Sardar he has been further convicted for the period of another 10 years with fine of Rs.5000/-, for Sec. 354 IPC against Pute Sardar , he has been further convicted for the period of another 1 year with fine of Rs.1000/-, imprisonment will run jointly, 21 accused persons faced the trial but 4 accused persons have been convicted in this case.
22. One victim girl d/o Yakub Khatoon of village Sastakhali, PO-Malikati, PS-Canning, South 24 Parganas has been traced out after the disclosure made by one Mina Debi Sharma (mother-in-law of victim of Asgarpur, PO-Satna, PS-Highway, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh) that she has given marriage of his son Gokulesh Sharma with the victim girl as per Hindu rituals. Now VG residing at Naya Building, Anand Nagar, PS Kalwa, New Mumbai along with her husband Gokulesh and two children viz. Rahul & ritu. Yakub Ali , father of VG spoke with his daughter over phone having no. 09867489680 belonging to his daughter and she expressed that she is leading a peaceful marriage life with her husband and children. This refers to Canning PS Case No. 89 dated 26.08.2005 u/s 363/366/120B IPC. The above case has already been charge sheeted vide Canning PS Charge Sheet No. 17 dated 25.02.2006. Later a team of POWC Cell, CID in pursuance to a D.O. Letter from West Bengal Commission for Women proceeded to Mathura, Uttar Pradesh as per the order of Superior Officer , CID,West Bengal and succeeded in tracing out victim girl.
23. CID, West Bengal File No. 55-2009/ 4/ M (12) dt. 09-03-09 was opened over the missing of one Rahul Ghosh (20 yrs.) S/o Nihar Kanti Ghosh, Dafarpur, Chandibari, PS – Domjur, Dist – Howrah after receipt of written complaint from the father of the missing subject. All informative steps were taken accordingly. During enquiry it was revealed that the missing boy Rahul has devotion for Bharat Sevasram Sanga and other temples took “DIKSHA” from their and has tendency to spiritual life.After getting a secret information CID, MPB told his father about the probable place either at Nabadwip/ Mayapur area. Lastly by dint of effort and constant follow up the boy was recovered from “ESKON” temple Mayapur. This is a good work on the part of MPB Section.
24. . CID, West Bengal File No. 55-2009/ 1A/ M (20) dt. 03-03-09 was opened over the missing of one Subhankar Singha Roy @ Rantu (17 yrs.) S/o Ramprosad Singha Roy of Mohanpur, PO – Seuly Telinipara, PS – Titagarh, Dist – North 24-Parganas since 28-02-09. All informative steps were taken accordingly as per guideline of Supreme Court. During enquiry it was ascertained that the missing subject was a student of Class – XII and did not appear in the examination. From a secret information it came to know that his location was at Punjab Ludhiwana. His parents were informed accordingly and the boy was recovered from their by dint of our supplying location. It is a good work on the part of MPB Section.
25. CID, West Bengal File No. 55-2009/ 1A/ M (24) dt. 23-03-09 was opened over the missing of one Mukesh Jaiswal S/o Lt. Durga Prasad Jaiswal, Astergreen, PO – Blk Rose, Flat – 16 Atghara, PS – Rajarhat, Dist – South 24-Parganas since 23-03-09. This has also reference to North Bidhannagar PS GDE No. 1456 dt. 23-03-2009. The file was opened on the basis of receipt of a complaint from Lal Baba Jaiswal, the uncle of the missing subject. During primary enquiry to his uncle and friends came with him it revealed that Mukesh is a businessman. He has running two business with partners at Salt Lake City Centre i) one Garment Shop and ii)a restaurant. Now he wants to open a new resturent at Park Street. He also have some loans at the market.From a secret source information it was ascertained that on the night of 23-03-09 his location was at Salt Lake. In this regard the name of one Sarad Gandhi came to light which indicates some conspiracy against Mukesh.Neighbouring PSs like Baguihati, Airport, Rajarhat and Barasat were also contacted. A message was received from O/C Airport PS regarding UD case No. 08/ 09 dt. 23-03-09. From the body description O/C Airport PS was requested to send a photograph of the dead body. Thus by dint of tremendous effort and persuasion the dead body was identified. In this regard Airport PS specific case No. 51 dt. 24-03-09 u/s 302/ 201 IPC was started and the case was detected. This is a undoubtedly a good work on the part of MPB Section.
26. On 20.04.2009 in between 12:35 hrs and 13:50 hrs acting upon a source information a raid was held at Ramnagar Mahakal Canal Bridge on Digha road near Ramnagar PS, District- Purba Medinipur and intercepted one Maruti Omni bearing Registration No. WB30B/6106 and rescued 5 victim girls and the police party also arrested accused 1) Bapan Pramanick (21 years) s/o Gouranga Pramanick of Uttar Kashim Nagar, Rajarampur, PS-Mahishadal District-Purba Medinipur 2) Chandan Pramanick @ Bapi (28 years) s/o Lt Sudarshan Pramanick of do. 3) Sukdev Laiya (26 years) s/o Lt Atul Laiya of Rajarampur, Dakshinpara, PS-Mahishadal , District-Purba Medinipur. During raid one Maruti Omni no. WB30B/6106 , 3 Nokia Mobile phones, 5 packets of “Kamagni” Condoms, 5 Pcs of “Man force” condoms, one piece of “Kohinoor” condom . Driving Licence of accused Bapan Pramanick were seized. During interrogation it was revealed that the accused persons procured the abovenoted 5 VGs from different areas for commercial sexual exploitation trade in Digha. This refers to Ramnagar PS Case No. 95 dated 20.04.2009 u/s 365/366/366A/367/372/34 IPC & 3/4/5/6/9 IT PA was started. POWC Cell,CID,WB took investigation of the case.
27. On 04/04/2009 at 18:15 hrs based on a secret information the officers of SOG,CID,West Bengal held raid and arrested the accused Paban Rajbhar s/o Dinanath Rajbhar of Kulipara , near Bandel Post Office, PS –Bandel District-Hooghly from Bengal Lamp bus stoppage, opposite to Jadavpur University campus , PS-Jadavpur and recovered i) One country made one shotter revolver loaded with 8 mm live ammunitions. ii) Two rounds of live 8 mm ammunitions. iii) Four numbers of FICN of denomination Rs.500/- iv) One brown coloured envelope v) One white coloured full shirt. vi) One black coloured money bag. vii) One SBI ATM Card. viii) Two numbers of Indian Currency notes of denomination of Rs.10/- & Rs.20/- This refers to Jadavpur PS Case No. 199 dated 04/04/2009 u/s 489B/489C/120B IPC & 25 (i)(a)(1B) Arms Act.
28. On 12/04/2009 at 16:35 hrs on the basis of the team of SOG,CID,West Bengal under the supervision of Dy.SP,SOG detained one absconded Bangladeshi criminal ( associate of Mufti Hannan, founder of Bangladesh based HUJI outfit) namely Md. Ibrahim @ Mufti Ibrahim (31) s/o Lt Md. Mazar @ Mazal Munshi of Village-Hiron, PO-Hron, PS- Rotalipara , District-Gopalganj, Bangladesh from STC garage near Ruby Hospital under PS –Kasba, District- South 24 Pargana,. In due course of interrogation the accused person admitted that he is a Bangladeshi national and involved in various murder cases of Bangladesh. He entered into India illegally. This refers to Kasba PS Case No. 88 dated 13/04/2009 u/s 14 Foreigner’s Act.
29. On 18.02.2009 , one truck bearing no. WB23-3544 loaded with 306 pieces of Indane Gas Cylinders (filled) from Durgapur Bottling plants for transporting the same to Farakka, was hijacked on way and the dead body of the truck driver Mrityunjoy Pal s/o Sambhunath Pal of Puratanhat, Mongalkot, PS-Mongalkot ,Burdwan was found beside NH 34 under Sagardighi PS. This refers to Sagardighi PS Case No. 29/09 dated 19/02/2009 u/s 302/201 IPC. CID WB took invetsigation of the case. During investigation 21 pcs Indane Gas Cylinders in filled condition out of which 20 pcs sealed and one without seal were seized by the officers of Railway & Highway Crime Cell on 07/04/2009 under Suti PS. Murshidabad which had already been seized in c/w Suti PS Case No. 64/09 dated 09/03/2009 u/s 279/304A IPC.
30. The FIR named accused persons ( including Dipu Basak s/o Dhiren Basak of Sahapara, PO-Dhatrigram, PS-Kalna District-Burdwan and 6 others) in c/w Kharagpur Town PS Case No. 225/08 dated 07/12/2008 u/s 489A/489B/406 /467/468/471/120B IPC cheated one Bibhisan Chandra Bera , complainant of the case of approx Rs.7,00,000/- under assurance of providing loans from Delhi based finance companies. Important FIR named accused person Sanjoy Basak s/o Dipu Basak of Sahapara, PO-Dhatrigram, PS-Kalna District-Burdwan was arrested on 13/04/2009 at 09:50 hrs from his residence at Sahapara by the officers of Economic Offence Wing and Cheating & Fraud Section,CID,WB. Previously three other FIR named accused persons were arrested in this case and that time Fake Pay Orders of Rs.50,00000/- , Rs.40,00000/-, Rs.10,00000/-, Rs.10,000,00/- and Rs.5,00,000/- were seized from the possession of those accused persons..
31. CID West Bengal Missing File No 55-2009/1/M/(21) dated 02/03/2009 was opened over the missing of one Shri Sankar Das Mukherjee @ Shanku, S/o Sarbadas Mukherjee, Flat No 1A, Tulip-1, Dream Park Sonarpur, Station Road, PO+PS- Sonarpore, Dist- South 24 Parganas. All informative steps i.e. broadcasting through All India Radio, telecasting through Doordarshan and publication in daily leading newspaper was done. MPB section searched out the all the UD cases received by the office. After getting some similarities of Burdwan GRPS UD case no 27/09 dated 23/02/2009, the family members were contacted who identified the body. Thus by dint of sincere effort the missing person have been identified-although dead.
32. CID West Bengal missing file no 55-2009/1A/M (47) dated 21/04/2009 was opened over the missing of one Rakesh Sarkar, S/o- Ratn Sarkar, 3/145 Seth Bagan Road, Dum Dum, PO. Ghagudanga, Dist- North 24 Pgs, Usually, all informative action were taken by MPB section made a through interrogation of the parents and came to know that the missing subject had some relation with some Missions, particularly with Ramkrishna Mission. In this regard, contact was made with Ramkrishna Mission and the boy has been recovered from Kolkata Vivekananda Mission. It is really strenuous work on the part of MPB section.
33. On 04/04/09 a team of Narcotic Cell, CID, WB held raid in the house of Alim Hossain Sk. of Baro Nalda Paschimpara under Tehatta PS and arrested one Soharab Hossain (40) s/o Kader Ali Sk. of Baro Nalda Paschimpara, PS Tehatta, Nadia and recovered 2kgs 330gms of Opium and 4kgs 502gms of Ganja. This refers to Tehatta PS Case No. 189/09 dated 04/04/09 u/s 17(b)/18(c)/20(b)(ii)(B) of NDPS Act.
34. On 25th July 2001, one Shri Partha Roy Burman, proprietor of Khadim Shoe Company, was abducted by 4/5 unknown miscreants at the point of fire arms when he was going to his godown at Topsia Road through C.N.Roy Road, PS-Tiljala. The miscreants fled away to an unknown destination with the victim by their Maruti 800 car. Ransom was demanded over phone to the family members and ultimately the victim was released on 02/08/2001 after paying Rs. 3.75 Crores as ransom. This refers to Tiljala PS c/no 223 dt 25/7/01 u/s 364A/307/120B/34 IPC & 25/27 Arms Act. The case ended in Charge Sheet showing 7 persons as absconders on 30.05.2002. The case was tried in the Court of Ld. 2nd Additional District Judge, Alipore. The core criminals namely 1. Aftab Ahmed Ansari 2) Akib Ali Khan 3) Saukat @ Asabuddin 4) Abdul Rahaman Kunji and 5 ) Happy Singh were sentenced and convicted for life imprisonment on 20/05/2009. Another 7 accused persons were in different Correctional Homes outside the State of West Bengal at the time of trial of 1st phase. Their case was split up. Trial in the 2nd phase of these 7 accused persons will commence soon.
35. One Smt Priti Sing w/o Firoz Singh of PhataPukur , PS: Rajgunge Dist. Jalpaiguri was tortured by her Husband and compelled to leave her sucking male Baby at Jalpaiguri in her in laws house. under this circumstances as desired by the Women’s Commission WB a team of POWC cell went to Jalpaiguri and contacted the local police along with the mother and brought back the baby in order to Make over the baby to her mother’s lap. This refers to Bijpur PS GDE No. 247 dt 4.5.09 . The difficulty in this incident was that no case was started against any person as per desire of the mother, but side by side the mother wanted back her child frantically . Another difficulty was that The Phatapukur area of Rajgunj PS is mostly dominated by minority and they are governed by their own law and rituals. so the team of POWC had to be very much cautious in their movement in order to maintain public tranquilly and keep eye on law and order Situation. the team recovered the baby on 26.5.09 and came back to kolkata immediately.
36. One Victim girl of Picnic Garden Rd was allured by one Mani Ali @Mamoni and one Raj on pretext of good job and took victim to Goa Via Bangalore. The victim was minor and was missing from 16.2.09 evening. During a petition enquiry, it was learnt that one perpetrator namely Mani Ali Went to Bangalore leaving the Victim with Raj at Goa. Subsequently during enquiry Mani Ali could Be traced at Bangalore by POWC cell using their own network and managed to brought back Mani Ali and get her arrested by Kasba PS.POWC cell also traced the victim girl at Goa with the help of Mani Ali. Subsequently the victim was rescued by Kasba PS depending on the information conveyed by POWC cell. This refers to Kasba PS case no.81 Dt.11.3.09 u/s 363/366 IPC. The difficulties in this case was that to trace the perpetrator Mani Ali whose where about was not known even to IO of this case. It was only known to CID that Mani Ali might have been at Bangalore. With little knowledge POWC could able to find the accused Mani Ali at Bangalore and after that , helped Kasba PS to rescue the victim . So, depending on the Information given by POWC cell , CID this case was solved.
37. During a petition enquiry, endorsed by the Superior Officer of CID, West Bengal, it was found that one minor victim d/o Jatin Gharami of Simulpur , PS- Gaighata was allured by one Sujoy Biswas of Habra and took her along with him to Mumbai and allegedly sold the victim. The relatives of victim were contacted and it was learnt that she phoned from one PCO in Nalasopara area of Mumbai. This refers to Gaighata PS case No. 222 dt.30.4.09 u/s 363/366A/372 IPC. The difficulties in this case was that the where about of the victim was not exactly known as the victim could not name the place from where she was talking to her family. Subsequently , working on the telephone no the name of The place at Mumbai was learnt and source was engaged with the help of a Mumbai based NGO. She is being tracked by the NGO concern and soon to be rescued.
38. On 27/05/2009 officers and men of Cheating & Fraud Section, CID,West Bengal arrested two important accused persons namely 1) Kartick @ Panchu Mondal s/o Lt. Bishtupada Mondal of Shikharpur, PS Rajarhat and 2) Sukur Molla s/o Late Afsan mOlla of Lauhati, PS Rajarhat both of North 24 Parganas ditrict in c/w East Bidhannagar PS Case No. 127 dated 23/09/2008 u/s 406/420/467/468/419/471/120B IPC.
39. In pursuance of a secret source information , Officers and men of SOG Section, CID,West Bengal held raid on 09/05/2009 at 13:10 hrs. and arrested 2 accused persons namely 1) Md. Mustafa Sk ( 27) @ Rabi s/o Md. Najrul Islam of Bayna, PO-Sekhalipur, PS-Lalgola, District- Murshidabad and 2) Abdus Nazibur (37) s/o Lt. Abdul Sattar of Natun Bayra , PO-Sekhalipur, PS-Lalgola, District-Murshidabad and seized Rs. 1,00,000/- FICN from their possession. This refers to Tiljala PS Case No. 152 dated 09/05/2009 u/s 489B/489C/120B IPC.
40. On 08/05/2009 at late night one Sri Barun Kumar Dey ( Advocate of Alipur Court) had been missing on the way to his residence at Budge Budge after taking departure from the residence of his colleague Sri Saikat Dutta Majumder ( Advocate, Alipore Court)at 23:30 hrs. Later, on 09/05/2009 morning the dead body of the victim was recovered from the side of a pond located at Panchlabati, Malancha by the side of NSC road, PS- Sonarpur, District-South 24 Pargana. This refers to Kasba PS Case No. 17 dated 10/05/2009 u/s 364 IPC & adding section 304A/302/201/34 IPC. The case was investigated by CID, West Bengal. During investigation it could be learnt that he availed shuttle taxi , WB-04B-0459 from Taratala More on 08/05/2009 at 23:55 hrs. He was strategically murdered by the culprits who were also sitting in the said vehicle in disguise of co-passengers. The dead body was disposed of by the culprits in the above noted place after murder. The culprits were identified and arrested and the vehicle ie shuttle taxi WB04-B-0459 was recovered on 21/05/2009 by the officers and men of SOG Section,CID,West Bengal, leading to the statement of the arrested accused persons.
41. CID, West Bengal Missing File No. 55-2009/ 4/ F(8) dt. 06-05-09 was opened over the missing of one Pinki Singh D/o Bijoy Singh of Ramrajatala Station Road, PO-Santragachi, PS – Jagacha, Dist – Howrah on receipt of a petition from the father of the missing girl. All informative action were taken accordingly. As per secret source information, MPB,CID came to know that the missing girl stays at Gulbarga, Bangalore, Karnataka. A letter was issued to Superior authority of Karnataka Police and the local PS. Petitioner Bijoy Singh met with her daughter ( Pinki Singh) there who was already married to that boy from whose phone she talked to her father.Thus by dint of sincere effort from the part of MPB Section the missing girl has been recovered from Bangalore city and restored to her parents.
42. CID, West Bengal Missing File No. 55-2009/ 5/ F (5) dt. 04-05-09 was opened over the missing of a minor girl Sayani Chattopadhyay D/o Debasish Chattapadhyay of Vill +po-Kanubanka, PS – Dhaniakhali, Dist – Hooghly. All informative actions were taken as per existing system. It was detected that the missing girl located at Kotolpur, Bankura. It was also ascertained that the minor missing girl had left home with a boy who leaves at an adjacent village. Both of them developed a love affairs. The guardians were informed accordingly who rush to Bankura and traced out the girl.
43. On 30/06/2009 at 17:25 hrs as per source information a raid was conducted by the officers and men of SOG Section,CID,West Bengal at north side gate of Science City and they arrested the following accused persons- i) Saifuddin Gazi (28 years) s/o Sahadat Gazi of Baligouri, PS-Minakha , District- North 24 Parganas ii) Hasanur Zaman ( 29 years) s/o Lt Khairul Zaman of village-Arialla, PO-Mirhati, PS-Barasat , District-North 24 Parganas and they recovered Rs.70,000/- FICN from their possession. This refers to Tiljala PS Case No. 197 dated 30/06/2009 u/s 489B/489C/120B IPC .
44. Some unknown miscreants sold the plots of land measuring about 2.39 acres under Jagadishpur Mouja by impersonating naming as Rup Kumar Bagui, Durga Das Bagui, Lakshminarayan Bagui and Sanatan Bagui and registration of deed were made in ADSR Bidhannagar on 15/05/2008. Thereby they misappropriated the sell proceeds of Rs. 1.1950 Crores by way of cheating. After prolong persuasion, total racket of the imposters have been detected and 6 accused persons including 2 impersonated Bagui brothers and impersonated Sanjoy Bagui were apprehended by officers of Cheating & Fraud Section,CID,West Bengal in the month of June 2009 in c/w East Bidhannagar Case No. 127 dated 23/09/2008 u/s 406/420/467/468/471/120B IPC.
45. One Deaf and Dumb boy named Nemai Das (12 Yrs.) S/o Kanailal Das of Tedubi, PO â€“ Dhandalibar, PS â€“ Contai was reportedly missing from his house on 20-09-08. Accordingly Contai PS GDE No. 1146 dt. 22-12-08 was lodged. Subsiquently, MPB CID File No. 55-2009/ 7/ M (1) dt. 16-01-2009 was opened. The Photograph of the missing boy was circulated through Newspaper. On 18-06-09 one Tea Stall owner Tushar Das of Thanapara Road informed MPB, CID regarding the missing boy Nemai Das. Shri Tushar Das saw the photograph of missing boy in SANBAD PRATIDIN. Over this input of information Nandigram PS was asked to take charge of the boy and at the same time Contai PS was informed to collect his son from Nandigram PS.Thus the deaf and dumb boy has been recovered after lapse of almost 10 (Ten) months.
46. One Saswati Some @ Mampi (18) of Raigunj was reportedly missing on 08-05-09. from her private tuition Centre. Accordingly Raigunj PS GDE No. 353 dt. 08-05-2009 was lodged. In later course of time Shri Goutam Some father of the missing girl opened MPB CID File No. 55-2009/ 12A/ F (1) dt. 19-05-09. In course of enquiry information received that the girl had been seen near Bidhrohi Morh Raigunj, North Dinajpur. Accordingly a letter of recognition was issued addressing O/C Raigunj PS. Finally relatives of the missing subject went to Raigunj and with the help of local police the girl was recovered with her newly wed husband.
47. On 01-04-2009 one Sumit Biswas (16) of Aranghata, PS â€“ Dhantala was reportedly missing from his house. A general diary was lodged at Dhantala PS vide GDE No â€“ 100 dt. 03-05-09. Subsequently MPB, CID file No. 55-2009/ 2/ M/ 5 dt. 22-05-2009 was opened. On 30-05-2009 the informant Soma Biswas, mother of the missing subject received a phone cal from a Telephone and Sumit talked over phone. The location of the missing subject was finally fixed as per source information and the boy was recovered from a tea stall of Sealdah where he was engaged as helping hand.
48. On 05/06/2009, morning a team of CID West Bengal conducted raid on the basis of a source information at Betaitala GT Road Crossing, PS-Shibpur. During raid police party intercepted a TATA Sumo ( white coloured) bearing registration number WB34-G-2669 which was proceeding from Howrah side towards Kolkata side . On search 5 persons were found sitting inside the vehicle and five numbers of improvised fire arms were recovered from their possession. This refers to Shibpur PS Case No. 297 dated 15/06/2009 u/s 25(i)(a)/27 Arms Act.
49. On 16-01-2009 one victim girl (17) was reportedly missing from her house. Her missing information was noted at Goyaltore PS GDE No. 620 dt. 17-01-2009. Subsequently on the basis of written information of Kashinath Pramanik MPB, CID File no. 55-2009/ 7A/ F (1) dt. 28-05-2009 was opened. In course of enquiry a call was received by Kashinath Pramanik from a Phone. As per source information the location was identified near from Chand Boral Street under Bartala PS Kolkata. Accordingly a letter of recognition was issued to O/C Bartala PS to trace out the girl. Finally the girl was traced from a redlight area.
49. On 24/7/09 around 11:30 hrs South Industrial DD staff held raid in front of Ajanta Cinema Hall, Diamond Harbour Road, and arrested one Palan Sanpui @ Bhaskar s/o Lt Raviram Sanpui of G-10, Sahid Smriti Colony, PS Purba Jadavpur and seized one improvised firearms loaded with one round .303 live cartridge from his possession. This refers to Behala PS c/no 298 dated 24/07/09 u/s 25(i)(a)/27 Arms Act.
50. CID, West Bengal Missing File No. 55-2009/6/F (11) dt. 26-06-09 was opened over the missing of one Smt. Sharita Sharma (48 Yrs.) W/o Bhanuprotap Sharma of Rabindra Pally, PO-Amarai, PS – Durgapur, Dist Hoogly. She has been missing since 03-06-2009 along with her 2 sons namely Rajdeep and Sandip Sharma and daughter Priyanka Anand Sharma from their residence. During enquiry it revealed that the above family members were mentally tortured by her husband and was father-in-law who were indifferent and rude towards his wife and children regarding their maintenance in day to day life. In this regard all the missing persons took a plan to leave the house of Bhanu Protap Shingh and decided to settle up at Delhi/ Pune with the help of their other relatives.As per source information his location was traced at Delhi R.S.area. It was informed to the petitioner and by dint of good effort from MPB Section. All the family members have been traced from Delhi and staying at Durgapur at present.
51. CID, West Bengal Missing File No. 55-2009/1A/M (67) dt. 09-07-09 was opened over the missing of one Aritra Roy Chowdhury (21 Yrs.) S/o Biswanath Roy Chowdhury of Bichalighata, PO +PS – Bongaon, Dist – North 24-Parganas since 07-07-09 from Bongaon College Football Ground.During enquiry it revealed that the boy was a mentally disabled person. He had in the habit of cycle riding. In this regard a thorough search was done at Chakda, Gangnapur, Ranaghat & Habra PS area. Subsequently on the basis of an information received from Ranaghat Station. However CID Missing Section contacted with O/C Naihati GRPS, Barrackpur GRPS, Sealdah GRPS when it was noticed that the said boy was at an Dn Gade Local. Later the boy was recovered from Sreerampur PS area. MPB Section contacted with the family members of the missing boy and the boy has been handed over to his parents. This is obviously a good work on the part of MPB Section.
52. On 12-08-2009 one Amrita Sengupta (19 Yrs.) D/o Asit Sengupta of Vill + Po - Dwaranga, PS - Ilambazar, Dist - Birbhum was reported to have been missing from her house since 08-08-2009. Accordingly Ilambazar PS GDE No. 254 dt. 09-08-2009 was lodged. Subsequently, CID, MPB File No. 55-2009/ 10/ F (1) dt. 12-08-2009 was opened. As per secret information his location was near Satgachi under Dum Dum PS area. However as per instruction of O/C Missing SI Subir Deb along with the staff of MPB Section went to that area and with the assistance of O/C Dum Dum PS the Said Amrita Sengupta was rescued from the house of one Gayetri Roy of 19 No. Dum Dum Road, Room No. 1/S, North 24-Parganas. It is a good work on the part of missing Section.
53. One Chandni Dutta (16 Yrs.) D/o Niranjan Dutta of Vill+ PO - Ramnagar Road No - 5, PS - West, Dist - West Tripura (Agartala) was reported missing from Uttapara on 17-08-2009 from her uncle’s house. In this regard one missing diary was lodged at Uttarpara PS vide GDE No. 1224 dt. 17-08-2009 and CID, MPB File No. 55-2009/19/ F (1) dt. 18-08-2009 was also opened. During enquiry it revealed that the missing girl availed flight for Mangalore/ Chanai City from NSCBI Air Port, West Bengal. From secret information it was it was ascertained that the girl was staying at Shressah Home, Kumar swami, 1st stage, 32 cross near water tank 2nd floor, Flat No. - 2, Bangalore, under J.P Nagar PS. A letter was issued to O/C J.P. Nagar PS through the father of the missing subject. O/C J.P. Nagar PS rescued the missing girl from the above mentioned address. It is also a good work on the part of missing section.
54. One Sumanta Dutta (26 Yrs.) S/o Jasabanta Dutta of 6/4 Lake East 4th road, Po - Santoshpur, PS - East Jadavpur, Dist - South 24-Parganas was reported to have been missing since 25-06-2009 from his house. In this connection GDE No. 1271 dt. 22-06-2009 was lodged at East Jadavpur PS and CID MPB File No. 55-2009 / 1/ M (74) dt. 24-06-2009 was opened. After taking all informative action I.O SI B. Mitra issued a letter to the Commissioner of Police, Nagpur, Maharastra but no fruitful result could be achieved from there. During enquiry it is revealed that Sumanta Dutta did withdraw money from Howrah R/S SBI ATM Counter from time to time. After collecting this information CID MPB Section by dint of intelligence and rescued the missing person from Howrah R/S on 04-08-2009. It is also a good work on the part of missing section.
55. On 28-08-09 one Sourav Paul (25 Yrs.) was reported to have been missing from his house. His missing information was diarised vide Utarpara PS GDE No. 774 dt. 30-08-2009. Subsequently, on the basis of written information of his father Santi Kumar Paul CID MPB File No. 55-2009/ 5 /M (27) dt. 31-08-2009 was opened. In course of enquiry Mobile Phone No. of the Missing Subject was tracked and detected the tower location of the said phone at Chatra/ Seoraphuli, Hooghly. CID, MPB Section talked with O/C Sirampore PS for helping the relatives of the missing subject who were going to that area. Lastly by persuasion of MPB Section and assistance of O/C Sreerampur PS the missing boy was recovered from Chatra area under Srerampore PS. It is undoubtedly a good work on the part of missing section.
56. Inspector Shri Swapan Kumar Halder along with SI Krishnendu Ghosh, SI Maniklal Saha of DRBT Cell, CID,WB conducted raid at different places under the jurisdiction of Panchla PS, Jagatballavpur PS . Howrah PS & Domjur PS with active help of SI Bidit Mondal of DIB, Howraah and forces , associated by the officer-in-charges and forces of respective police stations in connection with Jagatballavpur PS Case No. 143 dated 11.08.2009 u/s 395/397 IPC and 25/27 Arms Act. They arrested accused Md. Kalam Ahamed @ Daroga, Md Abdul @ Bapi, Mannan Mallick, Barun Majhi @ Jagai and recovered one 9mm automatic pistol, 5 rounds of ammunitions, two magazines and cash Rs. 25.350/- as Stolen Recovered property.
57. The officers of Homicide Squad,CID,West Bengal arrested three notorious accused namely 1) Sumit Sk @ Nayak @ Kalu (19) s/o Mantu Sk of Charbathanpara, PS-Raninagar, District-Murshidabad 2) Sanjit Molla @ Sk @ Sujit (18) s/o Sovan Molla of do and recovered two hasua and one mobile phone of the deceased SI Gopal Chandra Mondal and also arrested principal accused persons namely ( a) Tajimuddin Sk (27) @ Rocky s/o Lt. Sukurullah Sk of Charbathanpara, PS-Raninagar , District-Murshidabad b) Obaidul Sk (38) s/o Jalil Sk of do and c) Rashidul Islam (32) s/o Harej Sk of do d) Kamrul Sk (30) s/o Sovan Sk of do and e) Sahabul Sk (37) s/o Lt. Omar Ali of Charjanginagar, PS-Islampur and recovered Palsi , Hansua and sword from their possession in c/w Raninagar ( Murshidabad) PS Case No. 235 dated 16.05.2009 u/s 147/148/149/186/353/326/307/302/34 IPC , 25/27 Arms Act and 3 /4 ES Act and Raningar PS Case No. 237/09 dated 17/05/2009 u/s 326/307/302/34 IPC.
58. In course of working out a secret information DDI North Dinajpur DD of CID WB alongwith his team held raid on 12/09/2009 jointly with BSF “ G” Branch, 142 Bn BSF, at Kulik River Bridge and arrested two persons namely 1) Narugopal Goswami (22) s/o Lt Narayan Chandra Goswami of Shergram , PS- Kaliaganj and 2) Dinesh @ Bangru Barman (32) s/o Tarani Barman of Kahandari ,PS Kaliaganj and seized FICN amounting Rs.13500/- all of Rs.100/- denomination from their possession. This refers to Raiganj PS Case No. 287 dated 12/09/2009 u/s 489B/489C/120B IPC.
59. On 12/09/2009 in between 10:30 hrs and 13:00 hrs , Officers and men of SOG,CID,West Bengal held a raid and arrested one Mafizuddin Sk ! Mafi (28) years s/o Afsar Sk of Kudarampur, PS- Raghunathganj, District-Murshidabad and 2) Kantu @ kanu Mia (32) s/o Lt. Bhasu Mia of Uttar Miapara , PS- Raghunathganj, District- Murshidabad and seized one bundle of 40 Pcs of FICN each of denomination of Rs.500/- amounting total Rs. 20,000/- and one bundle of 50 pcs of FICN each of denomination of Rs.500/- amounting total Rs.25,000/- from the possession of accused person. This refers to Raniganj PS 218 dated 12/09/2009 u/s 489B/489C/120B IPC.
60. On 01/09/2009 at about 18:30 hrs acting upon a source information DDI Darjeeling DD alongwith officers and men of Darjeeling DD, held raid and arrested 6 accd persons namely Durga Pr Sharma s/o Hari Pr Sharma of Yanggang PS Rabangla, Sonata, Sikkim, (ii) Bijoy Kr Singh s/o Laxman of Rambhadrapur PS Hatanri, Samasthipur, Bihar (iii) Ram Sankar Singh s/o Laxmi Narayan Singh of Rajawara PS Baheri, Darbhanga, Bihar, (iv) Lal Bahadur Jha (55) s/o Lt Mishri Lal Jha of Hatanri PS Hayaghat Dist Darbhanga, Bihar, (v) Krishna Kumar (25) s/o Bijay Kr Singh of Rampur PS Hatauri, Samasthipur, Bihar (vi) Ramananda Paswan ( 55) s/o Lt Pashun Paswan of Hatauri , PS-Hayaghat , Dwarbhanga, Bihar inside the Bihar Bound Bus and seized FICN amounting Rs.2500/- of denomination (Rs.1000/- x 1) and (Rs.500/ x 3) . This refers to Matigara PS Case No. 233 dated 01/09/2009 u/s 489B/489C IPC.
60. On 23/09/2009 in at 20:05 hrs a raid was conducted at Teropokha PS Mahishadal by CID, Officer and men and arrested 1) Sahadeb Maity s/o Lt Ganesh Ch Maity of Jalalkabar PS Contai 2) Sk Majed @ Mashu s/o Lt Sk Fajlu of Gabarghanpur PS Chandipur 3) Ghanashyam Guria s/o Laxmikanta of Gopalpur PS Mahishadal 4) Indu Mondal (Maity) @ Tuku (Devorcee) d/o Rakhal Mondal of Ramganga Biswanathpur Ganjer Bazar PS Patharpratima with 20 floating customers and also recovered 12 minor girls including 7 Nepali Grils. This refers to Mahishadal PS c/no 151 dt 23/9/09 u/s 365/366A/366B/372/373/34 IPC and 3/4/5/6/7/9 ITP Act.
61. On the active persuasion of Inspr. Shri S K Halder , O/C DRBT, Cell CID, WB, SI Krishnendu Ghosh alongwith SI Maniklal Saha of DRBT Cell,CID,WB , detected the involvement of the persons in committing crime in c/w Jagatballavpur PS Case No. 143 dated 11/08/2009 u/s 395/397 IPC & 25/27 Arms Act and recovered and seized two motor cycles bearing no. WB01X-5488 ( Bajaj Pulasar) and one Red coloured Bajaj Pulsar without bearing registration number and one looted Mobile ( Nokia-1110) as SR property from the possession of accused 1) Md. Kamal Ahamed @ Daroga 2) Md. Abdul @ Bapi and 3) Mannan Ali Mallick . This refers to Jagatballavpur PS Case No. 143 dated 11/08/2009 u/s 395/397 IPC & 25/27 Arms Act.
62. On the active persuasion of Inspr. Shri S K Halder , O/C DRBT, Cell CID, WB, SI Krishnendu Ghosh alongwith SI Maniklal Saha , SI Anirudhha Chatterjee of CID , West Bengal arrested accused persons namely 1) Jiarul Sk 2) Kalu Sk @ Imaz @ Imazuddin Sk and it led the detection of Raghunathganj PS Case No. 435 dated 27/08/2009 u/s 395/397 IPC, 25/27 Arms Act and adding section 412 IPC. They also recovered and seized Rs. 6,00,000/- ( Six lakhs only) , one improvised pipe gun with 2 rounds of 8 mm live cartridge, a bunch of keys of almirah and iron safe and one TATA Sumo bearing registration number WB02L/4816 . Altogether 5 persons were arrested in this case namely 1) Santo Sk 2) Situ Sk @ Mojibul Rahaman 3) Tinku Sk @ Daktar 4) Jiarul Sk 5) Kalu Sk @ Imaz @ Imazuddin.
63. SI Krishnendu Ghosh of DRBT Cell, CID,WB and force of CID,WB arrested the veteran criminal Sattar Mallick 24 years s/o Ruhul Amin Mallick of Tegharia , PO-Sahestanagar, PS-Baduria , District North 24 Pargana on 23/09/2009 which led for the detection of Baduria PS Case No. 133 dated 29/05/2009 u/s 380 IPC. He is also involved in c/w Basirhat PS Case No. 413 dated 23/09/2009 u/s 21 NDPS Act.
64. One Debi Nayak (17 Yrs.) D/o Sudhanya Nayak of Vill + PO - Bishalaxmipure, PS - Kakdwip, Dist - South 24-Parganas was reported to have been missing from her residence since 17-04-09. In this regard one missing Diary was lodged at Kakdwip PS vide GDE No. 1217 dt. 18-04-2009 and CID, MPB File No. 55-2009/1/F (37) dt. 20-04-09 was also opened. During enquiry it was revealed that the missing girl was rescued by Pune, Farashkhana PS and she is staying at their disposal. CID, MPB contacted there and Kakdwip PS also later. with the constant contact of CID with Farashkhana and Kakdwip PS, the missing girl has been rescued from Pune, Maharasthra.
65. CID West Bengal Missing File No. 55-2009/ 11/ 5 (3) dt 31-08-09 was opened over the missing of one Biseswar Mani S/o Bipad Kr. Mani. Vill - Fulbari, PO - Malda, PS - English Bazar, Dist - Malda. All informative actions were taken accordingly. Subsequently the parents of the missing subject received a phone call from the missing boy. According to source information, MPB CID officers detected that the boy is miving near city PS area, Dist - Fatwa, Hariyana. MPB Section contacted with City PS and a letter was issued to the concerned PS. The relatives went there and rescued the boy. This is a good work on the part of CID, WB.
66. In pursuance of a secret source information , Inspr . M. A .Rashid , Inspr. Nani Sarkar, Inspr. Subhas Sengupta, SI Krishnendu Ghosh Dastidar LSI Aparna Sarkar, LSI Swapna Ghosh and combined team of SOG and AHTU held a raid on 23/09/2009 at Mahishadal , Terapekhhaya , in a Bhatikhana cum prostitution centre at the h/o one Sk Pacha and arrested the following accused persons namely 1. Sahadeb Maity s/o Late Gonesh Chandra Maity of Jalal Khebar, PS Contai, Dist. Purba MDP. 2. Sk. Mazed @ Mazlu (34) s/o Late Sk. Fazlu of Gobardhapur, PS Chandepur, Dist. Purba MDP. 3. Ghanashyam Guria (46) s/o Lakkhi Kanti Guria of vill.- Gopalpur, PS. Mahisadal, Dist. Do. 4. Smt. Indu Mondal (Maity) @ Tuku (26) (Divorce) d/o Rakhal Mondal w/o Swapan Maity of Ramganga, Biswanathpur, Ganjor Bazar, PS Pathar Pratima, Dist. South 24 PGS. 5. Biren Samanta (55) s/o Hemanta of Gholsara, PS Mahisadal. 6. Tapan Bairagyi (33) s/o Lt. Nirapada Bairagya of vill- Karangali, Ps Kulpi, Dist. South 24 PGS. 7. Shasankar Sejgar Bera (50) s/o Late Sashi Bhusan Bera of Begda, PS Mahisadal. 8. Balai Chandra Das (48) s/o Late Gour Hari Das of Ghosla, Ps Mahisadal. 9. Dulal Dhara (37) s/o late Ram Chandra Dhara of Basudevpur, PS Mahisadal. 10. Ashoke Chakraborty (29) s/o Late Aditi Chakraborty of Bhardas 173, Sutahata, Dist. Purba Mednipur. 11. Biswajit Ojha (26) s/o Kartik Ch. Ojha of Basulia, PS Maisadal. 12. Taraknath Das (33) s/o Lt. Gora Chand Das of Terapkhya, PS Maisadal. 13. Khakon Mondal (45) s/o Sahadev Mondal of Sarberia, PS do. 14. Par Charan Nayek (51) s/o Late Jharu Nayek of Bankagazipur, PS. do. 15. Bapi Das (28) s/o Late Haru Das of 26 Becharan Choudhury Lane, PO Salkia, PS Golabari, Dist. Howrah. 16. Bharat Sarkar (38) s/o Dusrath Sarkar of 177/52 Golmohar Railway, PS do. 17. Sk. Azad Ali (22) s/o Sk. Motleb Ali of Sidha, PS Paskura, Purba Medinipur. 18. Pintu Roy (28) s/o Sri Prahallad Roy of Terapkhya, PS Maishadal. 19. Rupa Barman (30) s/o Kalipada Barman of Balalganipur, PS Maishadal. 20. Krishna Das (40) s/o Madan Das of Ram Bag, PS Maishadal. 21. Surajit Samanta (23) s/o Sri Ashit Samanta of Radharampur, PS Sutahata. 22. Sristhidahar Majihi (42) s/o Sibal Chandra Majhi of Rambag, PS Maishadal. 23. Biswanath Pradhan (25) s/o Sri Ankur Pradhan of Jogatpur, PS Jagatpur, Dist. Cuttack, Orissa at Present of Sri Amal Roy of Gopalpur, PS Maishadal. 24. Sitanath Chakraborty (21) s/o Aditi Nandan Chakraborty of Bharals, PS Sutahata. and recovered 15 victim girls on 23.09.2009. This refers to Mahisadal PS case no. 151/09 dated 23/09/09 u/s 365/366A/366B/372/349B and 3/4/5/6/7/9 ITP Act. This case is under investigation by POWC Cell,CID,West Bengal.
67. On 17.09.2009 Inspr. Subhas Sengupta and Inspr. Nani Krishna Sarkar of POWC Cell ,CID,WB and force held a raid at Dholarhat Shibnagar area in c/w Dholarhat PS (South 24 Parganas) case no.137/09 dt. 29/05/09 u/s 363/366/372/120B IPC and arrested accd. 1) Mamudar Bibi (45) W/o Kaus Mir of Shibnagar, Ps Dholahat, South 24 PGS. 2) Kasmira Bibi (26) w/o Hasmad Sardar of Taldi, PS Canning, A/P Shibnagar, PS Dholahat arrested on 23/09/09.
68. With the active assistance of SI Sunil Thapa of POWC Cell, CID WB a missing girl namely Kusum Verma w/o Joy Prakash Verma of 205/A/22 Raja Ram Mohan Rd., Green Park, PS Behala, Kol – 08 was recovered on 11/09/2009 . This refers to Thakurpukur PS Case No. 180/09 dt. 26/04/09. u/s 363/365/503/314 IPC.
69. On 21.09.2009, one trafficked girl d/o one Yusuf Molla of Chakraborty Abad, PO-Choyani, PS-Baruipur has been rescued on the basis of secret information of SI J Ganguly of POWC which was conveyed to Social Security Unit ( SSU), Pune City . This Ayesha was missing since a month and reportedly landed to Nagpur Brothel, Maharastra. The information of this trafficked girl was received by the concerned officer from one of the customers of that girl. Accordingly the brother and father of that girl were sent to Pune City alongwaith an NGO of Baruipur to get that girl back to Kolkata. Later, the girl was handed over to the parent by Pune Police and they brought the girl to West Bengal. Presently she is under safe custdody of her guardian. This refers to Baruipur PS GDE No. 1095 dated 11.07.2009 . They were requested to lodge a specific complaint to start a case but the guardian of the girl are not interested at all to do so.
70. On 01/10/09 at 13:05 hrs acting on source information two narcotics peddlers namely 1) Amirullslam @ Manu (30) Manu (30) s/o Sk Mortaja and 2) Monirul Haque @ Moni (31) s/o Ekramul Ali both of Village Gaptala, PO and PS Lalgola, District Murshidabad were arrested from Science City Gate under PS Tiljala by the team of Special Operation Group, CID, West Bengal . The accused persons were trapped to the above noted place to make a deal by the CID team posing as customers. Total 2.2 kgs of heroin drug and one motor cycle were seized from their possession. The modus operandi of the gang is to transport heroin drug in small sealed packet weighing 100 gms as if the contents in the packet is seeds which are labeled and styled as National Hybrid Seeds Farm, produced and marketed by National Hybrid Seeds Farm, 3B Lala Bagan Road, Calcutta-700006. On the written complaint of SI Tathagata Pandey, SOG CID WB the above noted case was started. The case is endorsed to SI Ajay karmakar of Narcotic Cell, CID, WB for investigation as per order of superior officers. This refers to Tiljala PS Case No 314 dated 01/10/09 u/s 21( C )/29 NDPS Act.
71. A team of office of Homicide Squad, CID, West Bengal arrested one principle accused namely Samir Das on 23/10/09 and recovered one improvised firearms with 2 rounds of live bullet (offending weapon of the case) from his possession. The said accused is an extortionist cum murderer and wanted in several cases of North 24-Parganas District. This refers to Deganga PS Case No 207 dated 18/06/09 u/s 302/201 IPC.
72. On 08/10/2009 Inspr. G Das Bairagya of Murshidabad DD alongwith officers and forces of Murshidabad DD in pursuance of a secret source information held raid at village Dangapara , PS-Murshidabad and seized 10 Kgs Ganja from the exclusive possession of one Monoj @ Kartick Sarkar s/o Manmatha Sarkar of village Dangapara and arrested him. This refers to Murshidabad PS Case No. 515 dated 08/10/2009 u/s 20(b) NDPS Act.
73.CID West Bengal Mising File No. 55-2009/ 1A/ F (60) dt. 21-10-09 was opened over the missing of one Rina Som @ Buru D/o Lt. Gurupada Som of Desahbandhu Pally, Vill +po - Naihati, Dist - North 24-Parganas. This has also reference to Naihati PS GDE No. 1122 dt. 20-10-09. All informative actions i.e. broadcasting, telecasting and arrangement for publication in daily leading news was done. Subsequently while making contact with PSs of North 24-Parganas/ GRPS district a news was received from Naihati GRPS regarding a missing lady has similarity with the said Rina Some. The family members were contacted immediately and the lady has been identified and recovered. Thus by hard labour and sincere effort of CID MPB Section the lady has been recovered.This is a good work on the part of MPB Section.
74. CID, WB Missing File No. 55-2009/1/F (80) dt. 22-10-2009 was opened over the missing of one orphan girl used to stay at Swadhar a NGO. She used to learn Air Hostes training at Frankfin Gariahat, she went in missing since 20-10-09 while taking training at the institution. After opening a file CID MPB Section made a through enquiry. The team examined Mallicka Bhamha and Seema Sen both are the room mates of that girl disclosed the name of one Akram with whom she has some relation. CID team by dint of their intelligence collected the whereabouts of Akram. By interrogating Akram CID team came to know that the said missing girl has relation with one Debabrata Chakraborty while she used to stay at Salt Lake. BAs per source information it came to light that the said girl is staying at Kestopur, North 24-Parganas CID, WB, MPB Section has been able to rescue the girl and she has married one Debabrata Chakraborty, AB-27 Baroaritala, Krishnapur, Kol – 107. This is a good work on the part of MPB Section.
75. One victim D/O Sujauddin Khan of Jamalpur, PS-Dhola was missing from the date as mentioned and rescued from Howrah station with the help of Howrah GRPS and she was handed over to Don Bosco Asylum for safe custody. Later she was handed over to her parents. POWC associate the matter from recovery to safe custody as requested from a NGO. Officers of POWC talked with the recovered VG and came to know that she was lured on the pretext of marraiage by one person. The VG did not disclose the identity of the accused.
76. On 01/10/09 between 13:05 – 15:10 hrs on the basis of source information officers and men of SOG CID held raid at Tiljala PS area and arrested two narcotic peddlers namely 1) Amirul Islam @ Manu (30) s/o Sk Mortaja of village Gaptala, PO & PS Lalgola, District Murshidabad and 2) Monirul Hq @ Moni (31) s/o Esramul Ali of do with 2.2 kgs of Heroin and one Motor Cycle. This refers to Tiljala PS c/no 314 dt 01/10/09 u/s 21( C)/29 NDPS Act.
77. On the basis of secret information CID officers and men conducted a raid with the help of 142 Bn BSF Force at Raiganj Border area and arrested one Ejalal Hq @ Asraf (35) s/o Lt Sajad Ali of Kantirpar, PS Karandighi, District Uttar Dinajpur and seized Rs 1,49,000/- FICN denomination of 500/- from his possession. This refers to Raiganj PS c/no 365 dt 16/11/09 u/s 489B/489C/120B IPC.
78. On 5/11/09 on secret information SOG CID staff held raid and arrested one Mikhail Sk (19) s/o Late Manirul Sk of village Jod Bisantpur PO Khamada, PS Raghunathganj and Goutam Mondal (2) s/o Mohim Mondal of vill Narukhakhichar, PO Khanda, PS Raghunathganj and one other with 94,000/- FICN denomination of 1000/-. This refers to Jagacha PS c/no 315 dt 5/11/09 u/s 489B/489C/120B IPC.
78. Acting on a secret source information a raid was held on 05/11/09 at around 12:35 hrs at Gorpa crossing near Lake Land Country Club under P.S. Jagacha Dist. Howrah by officers & men of S.O.G. unit CID under the leadership of S.I. Tathagata Pandey and arrested 3 (three) accused persons namely (1) Mikhail S.K. (19) s/o Lt. Marirul S.K. of Vill – Jod Bishnathpur, P.O. – Khamda, P.S. – Raghunathganj. Murshidabad (2) Goutam Mondal (22) s/o Malin Mondal of Vill – Narukhakichar P.O. – Khamda P.S. Raghunathganj, Murshidabad (3) Ratan Mondal (24) s/o Kokil Mondal Vill - Narukhakichar P.O. – Khamda P.S. Raghunathganj, Murshidabad and recoverd Rs. 94 thousand of FICN of denomination Rs. 500/- (75 Pc) and Rs. 1000/- (19 Pc) also seized one red colour Honda Motor cycle. On the basis of the written complaint Jagacha P.S. case No. 315/09 dt. 05/11/09 u/s – 489B/489C/120B IPC has been started .
79. On 18/11/2009 at 16:20 hrs Officers and men of POWC and other cells held raid at Rajmahal Hotel situated by the side of NH-41, Uttarkasimpur village under PS Mahishadal, Purba Medinipur and rescued 4 victim girls and they also arrested two accused persons, viz 1) Chittaranjan Jana (52) s/o Panchanan Jana , PO-Keshabpur, Jalpai, PS-Mahishadal, Purba Medinipur 2) Ananda Mal (22) s/o Shri Balia Mal of Narkelda, PO Hasna, PS-Moyna, Purba Medinipur. This refers to Mahishadal PS Case No. 171 dated 18/11/2009 u/s 363/366A/372/34 IPC r/w 3/4/5/6 of ITP Act.
80. One Nakul Bera s/o Lt. Anadi Bera of Uttarkasimpur,PS-Mahishadal, Purba Medinipur, is the most wanted criminal in some cases controlled by CID and so many Warrant of Arrest pending against him in connection with so many CID controlled cases. He is the king pin of brothels running by the side of Haldia road in Purba Medinipur and an exploiter in the field of human trafficking. On secret information , AHTU CID was able to fix his location and whereabouts a. On the basis of that secret information he was apprehended by Baruipore PS Police on 27/11/2009 while he was returning from the Court. He was an owner of brothels in Purba Medinipur and procured girls through trafficking agents by deceitful means. Since 5/6 years, he was the key person who ran brothel in that district. It is an achievement of AHTU, CID that he is apprehended at last and it will help to curb down human trafficking in the said district.
81. On 18-11-09 a team of CID went to Uttar Kashimnagar, Uttar Mashisadal PS, Purba Medinipur and conducted raid at Hotel Styled as “RAJ MAHAL” situated on the north side of NH-41. NGO (JUSTICE & CARE) also accompanied the team after forming a decoy construction. In course of raid two persons namely Chittaranjan Jana and Ananda Mal were arrested on the charge of kidnapping minors and confining them for commercial sexual exploitation. Four victim girls were rescued and on the basis of Suo-Moto complaint Mahisadal PS Case No. 171 dt. 18-11-09 u/s 363/ 366A/ 372/ 34 IPC and 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7 ITPA has been started.
82. On 12/11/2009 one Bipul Kar S/o- Chandi Charan Kar of 15, Ramcharan Pally, Masterpara, PS.Uttarpara, Hooghly, opened a missing file at MPB, CID, vide No-55/2009/5/F(20) dated 12/11/2009, stating history of missing of his wife Maya Kar (37) from his house on 02/11/2009. In course of enquiry, all the messages received at MPB CID, after 02/11/2009 were scanned as per my instruction, to find resemblance in descriptive roll. The message of Polba PS. dated 03/11/2009 was found out and proximate similarity was observed with the description of the dead body and description noted in missing file. Photographs of the corpse was collected from O/C Polba PS., that was shown to Bipul Kar who identified the same as his wife, Maya Kar. This is a good work executed by the MPB CID with sincere effort and perseverance.
83. In course of investigation into Raghunathganj PS Case No. 435 dated 27/08/2009 u/s 395/397/412 IPC & 25/27 Arms Act, officers of DRBT Cell, CID,WB led by Inspector S.K.Halder, O/C DRBT Cell,CID,West Bengal secured the arrest of accused persons namely 1) Asraf Sk @ Bhola s/o Lt Kausar Sk of Kanupur Mathpara, PS-Raghunathganj, Murshidabad 2) Bablu Mashi @ Mechia s/o Pradip Mashi of Laharatare PS-Madhuyadhesh, District-Benaras, Uttar Pradesh A/P c/o Tashu Sk of Palsa, PS-Murarai, Birbhum and 3) Ananda Dhar @ Manager Master @ Masterda ( 46 years) s/o Lt Sasthi Charan Dhar of Rabindrapally , PS-Raghunathganj, Murshidabad on 06/11/2009, 07/11/2009 & 08/11/2009 respectively, which led to the recovery of looted cash Rs.3,00,000/- ( Rupees three lakhs) from the house of accused Asraf Sk @ Bhola on 07/11/2009 and thereby detected the case.
84. One victim was missing from the date 27.11.09 in c/w Khardah P.S. G.D.E. No. 2205 dt. 28.11.09 and rescued from Hingalgunj P.S. Dist. North 24 Parganas with the help of POWC Cell and she was handed over to her father. POWC was associated with the matter till recovery of the VG, as requested from Officers of POWC talked with the recovered VG and came to know that she was lured on the pretext of marriage by one person. The VG did not disclose the identity of the accused. Ref. Khardah P.S. G.D.E No. 2205 dt. 28.11.09
85. One victim was missing from the date 29.08.09 in c/w Barasat P.S. Case No. 699 dt. 02.09.09 u/s 363/366/120B IPC and rescued from Bankura with the help of POWC Cell and she was handed over to her father. POWC was associated with the matter till recovery of the VG, as requested from Officers of POWC talked with the recovered VG and came to know that she was lured on the pretext of marriage by one person. The VG did not disclose the identity of the accused. Ref. Barasat P.S. Case No. 699 dt. 02.09.09 u/s 363/366/120B IPC.
86.One Victim Girl (deaf & dumb) lodged a complaint vide Baruipur P.S. Case No. 765 dt. 03.12.09 u/s 417/376 IPC. On the basis of the complaint the accused namely Biswajit Das s/o Ashok Das of Purba Bidhan Pally, Ichhapur, Dist. – South 24 Parganas was arrested with the help of POWC officers on 04.12.09. Investigation is proceeding. Ref. Baruipur P.S. Case No. 765 dt. 03.12.09 u/s 417/376 IPC.
87. One Red color BAJAJ pulsar motor cycle was recovered form the jurisdiction of Chaditola. Following two accused persons were arrested:- Sukash Sarkar (23) s/o Lt Bhusan Sarkar of Kaliyani Bongaon, Vivekananda Biswas (21) s/o Bijon Biswas of Christanpara , Bongaon. This refers to Chanditola PS case no 211/09 dt 10/12/09 u/s 379/ 411/ 412/ 413/ 414/ 34 IPC
88.One veteran criminal Jiarul Mondol (26yrs), s/o Lt Motiar Mondol, of Rasullapur, P.S.: Chakdah, Nadia, one of the murderers was arrested from his secret hideout at Garapota area under PS–Bongaon, Dist. – North 24 Parganas. The case was unearthed. During his P.C. period his offending weapon, one country made pipe gun was recovered. This refers to Chakdah P.S. Case No: 472/08, dt: 23.10.08. u/s 302/34 I.P.C.
89.One Mousumi Ghosh (40 Yrs.) W/o Shri Subhasish Ghosh of P-222/1, Block - A, PO+PS - Lake Town, Dist.- North 24-Parganas was reported to have been missing from her house along with her daughter Madhumita Ghosh (13 Yrs.) with two domestic female left for unknown destination since 09-12-09. Accordingly Lake town PS GDE No. 723 dt. 13-12-09 was lodged. Subsequently, CID MPB File No. 55-2009/ 1A/ F (69) dt. 18-12-09 was opened.From secret information, her location was detected near Dattapukur area under North 24-Parganas District. Moreover all possible steps have been taken from MPB Section for wide circulation like broadcasting, telecasting and publication in daily news papers. However as per instruction of O/C MPB SI R.Guha was able to rescue the said missing persons with Subhasish Ghosh, husband of the missing subject. All the family members were traced at Dattapukur from the H/O Subrata Ghosh a relative of the missing subject.
90. CID MPB Missing File No. 55-2009/4/F (24) dt. 18-12-09 was opened over the missing of one Sukla Das @ Fuly (34 Yrs.) W/o Krishnapada Das, Vill - Sankarhati, PO - Munshirhat, PS - Jagatballavpur, Dist - Howrah. All existing attempts i.e. broadcasting telecasting and publication in daily leading newspaper ware done. Subsequently during enquiry it was revealed that the missing lady left her house to collect cosmetic from Kalyani, Nadia and she frequently used to go there. From secret information, it was detected that she was moving in between Ramrajatala and Jagacha PS area. At last she was recovered from Jagacha PS area, Howrah District and was rescued. This is obviously a good work on the part of MPB Section and proved the attention and sincerity of work.
91. One victim was missing from the date 17.11.09 in c/w Belgharia P.S. G.D.E. No. 828 dt. 17.11.09 and she was rescued from Patna, Bihar with the help of POWC Cell. Officers associated with the matter for recovering the VG, came to know that she was married by one person of her own choice. The VG did not disclose the identity of the accused. And they surrendered before the Ld. A.C.J.M. Court, Barrackpore on 25.01.2010 and Ld. Court released them on bail. This refers to Belgharia PS Case No. 390 dt. 13.12.09 u/s 365/120B IPC.